Oh boy

Dreamworld, Queensland, Australia
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Lol, If I had a $1 for everytime you said that, I could buy myself a ride Lol! :lol: :wink:
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

haha yeaah that's true.
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

was at dreamworld today and the que lines for most of the rides were preety good except the tot which was 30mins at least
m.d.m.c was running 2 trains and the line was moving reasonably fast
the wipeout was running fast as usual and the claw was the samw also the G.D. was also running wuite fast and considering it was qld scholl holidays there today i thought it wouldave been alot worse
cheers katie
Mattie
Super Administrator

Post by Mattie »

A number of posts have been removed from this topic as they were offensive and dame right rude. I will not tolerate that type of behaviour on here and if you have an issue with someone, deal with it outside of these forums.

The main offender has been removed from the Forums.
Founder / Editor
Australian Amusement Fanatics
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Dreamworld has really started to pick up its game latley. I was there on Friday with a few mates from work and Thunder River Rapid's queue line was FILLED and we only waited 25 minutes. They had 4 staff on hand and every other ride was staffed to the brim. I was really quite impressed and despite queue lines being filled the longest we waited for a ride was 30 minutes.

Maybe this is the start of something new for Dreamworld?
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, geez, thats a long wait, the park should go well in the school holidays. Maybe it is a change for Dreamworld
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Belive me... by Dreamworld's standards... 25 minute waits for rides is NOT a long wait... considering the day I went they had 10,500 people in the park.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Geez, alot of people. Yes, they'd have longer queves than that i'm sure
Turbo_X

hurricane 10500 is ova capacity for dream world i know 4 a f

Post by Turbo_X »

Top Gunner14 wrote:Lol, If I had a $1 for everytime you said that, I could buy myself a ride Lol! :lol: :wink:
Turbo... The Xtreme Machine!
Turbo_X

Post by Turbo_X »

hurricane 10500 is exageratin it a bit wen i know 4 a fact tht there was no more thn 8500 at dreamworld on friday
Turbo... The Xtreme Machine!
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

wow so we had 10500 people threw the gates on friday wow thats alot of people
just as well i no it ws that quiet that we actually sent people home on friday and as a closer figuer as to what the crowd actually was - no more than 8500 people threw gate. doesnt feel like it is school hollidays.
id love to know were you got your figures from as they are unforently wrong.
cheers katie
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey guys

went to dreamworld with a few mates on tuesday last week and i must say that i was most uninpressed by the way they handeled the assault or should i say the strangaling of a mate by an asain the supervisor was called and then security all because some1 was throwing stuff around and the sain guy thought it was my mate.(it wasnt) but yea the asiain guy snapped and just came up to us and started to strangle my mate lifted him right outta his chair on the train and all security said was they be watching us. they didnt care that my mate was hurt and could barely move his neck and then started to feel sick and dizzy.i just call this just plain stupidity.
cheers katie
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

Makes me think twice about dreamworld being my favourite park with everything that's been going on recently.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Yeah... I was NOT happy with how that situation was dealt with. Kate may not have wanted to say who the person was that got choked, but it was actually me. Not to mention the death stares I get in that place now... sends a shiver down my spine.
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Thats shocking..hope you're OK Hurricane?.
princess

Post by princess »

Obviously they do not like the way you look, sounds like they are judging you, on looks, 8).
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Yeah, I'm fine after the incident but for around 2 hours after it happened I was feeling like utter crap. I rode The Claw around 30 minutes later as it's the most gentle of the 5 thrill rides (not counting the MotoCrapper here) And once it got to around 70 Degree's I just went white as a ghost and my neck just started to cramp up and I was nearly in tears.

Needless to say I basically kept my feet on the ground until the end of the day...

And Princess, what exactly are you implying about my looks?! :lol:
princess

Post by princess »

LOL, You look mmmmmmmmmmm, you know what I mean, they may have thought you were a very very naughty boy. This is clearly where you need an AAF t-shirt, so they would know where you are from and who you are......
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

If it's what i'm thinking it is... send it to me in a Private Message lol! And yes... we should get some AAF shirts made up!
princess

Post by princess »

Geez dont you start Hurri.

T-shirts would be too nerdie
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey princess.

i think it would be cool do have A A F t shirts that way if we do end up taking photos of rides then people wont scream at us.

at least people will now who we are and y we are addicted to rides or shows etc.

they dont have to be flashy but still if we stick a logo or some thing on them it would be cool maybe bring some money in and we could use it to do something for the web site or something
cheers katie
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I've never had workers ask me why I'm taking photos. They don't care. I dodn't think I'd wear them. Sorry to say...
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

I wonder if we would get really long good ride cycles if we wore AAF T Shirts on the rides....I think this could be worth doing!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh maybe, thats a good idea but still...
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »