New ride for jamberoo.

Jamberoo Recreation Park, New South Wales, Australia
Paulie123

New ride for jamberoo.

Postby Paulie123 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:52 pm

I heard that jamberoo is opening a new slide in 2012. I think its going to be one of them aqua launch slides how you get launched up hill like the one in white water world. i guess that will go where that huge carpark is that is never used that you can see from the top of the chairlift. not sure but i cant wait! theres going to be other changes before then too, i think a secong lazy river thing and a bowel slide due in 2009. so im excited to see how jamberoo makes itself even better. but has anyone else heard anything else about this?

Hurricane

Postby Hurricane » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Yes, on other websites there has been quite a bit of talk about it. It should be a rather large expansion. The Taipan was the first stage of these developments. Along with a bigger lazy river, and possibly a Proslide Tornado / Behemoth Bowl. And not to mention the HydroMagnetic Waterslide mentioned (Like Super Tubes HydroCoaster at WhiteWater World)

benclare

Postby benclare » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:44 pm

The editions to Jamberoo are exciting and will be a boon for the Illawarra region but I'm personally a bit disappointed these expansions don't seem to include some non water rides. I'd love a coaster and some spinning flat rides too.

Top Gunner14

Postby Top Gunner14 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:17 pm

Yes jamberoo is shaping up to be a great fun park. And yeh ben, it would be great if it got some flat dry rides, kinda like adventure world in WA, like they have a power surge, bounty's revenge, rampage etc, id love to see a rollercoaster and some thrill rides go into jamberoo

Return to “Jamberoo Recreation Park”