Spring School Holidays Carnival

Luna Park Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Top Gunner14

Spring School Holidays Carnival

Post by Top Gunner14 »

A few temporary rides will be back down at Luna Park for the School holidays. Not great but better than last holidays. Rides that will be appearing:

Wild Chairs
Crazy Cars
Music Trip (But I was told it was the Ultimate Party Machine)

Not great but I won't be going, wait until summer, hopefully Speed and Power Surge will be there again.

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

dam. I won't be able to ride
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Oh well, just go down in summer time, I'll get to ride all those rides anyway at the Xmas carnivals I'll be at
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

yeah, i love the summer holiday rides. especially speed. unlimited for 50, thats a bargain. i think they dont expect people to be able to ride for more than like 5 times, but, how wrong they are!

bit dissapointed last holidays. mega drop is a great ride, but comon, speed is way better IMO.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Mega Drop really gets your Adrenaline pumping. Speed can be a bit boring but it is fun when the wight and balance of the gondala is right. Yeh, its better than paying $15 each ride, just get off and keep going on over and over again.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

i was told to give megadrop a rest. it came to the point where they acually wouldnt even let me on! i rode it about 5 times in a row maybe? possibly more. and they said come back in a while,, :( so cut.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

They shouldn't be able to do that :? Your just getting your moneys worth... but then again "Management have the right to refuse riders"
benclare

Post by benclare »

One ride at a time on Mega Drop is more than enough for me I'm afraid! Perhaps you were prevented from riding so much because of potential dangers of G forces being applied so regularly. Ride operators are usually aware of what's dangerous and what's not and were probably concerned something bad would happen to you if you kept on riding.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

yeah probably something like that. you cant ride speed more than 3 times in a row within 15 minutes or something too? whats the reason for that?
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Lol... I lost count of how many times Tammy Durkin let me ride Insanity in a row... only paid 15 dollars for all my rides... but thats probably because it kept breaking!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Is Tammy Phil's wife? Yeh, I'd want to be getting my moneies worth while the ride was at LPS. All these reasons would be because of the forces being put on your body (well thats my guess)
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I don't know who Tammy is Married too, but I just know that she is really nice and awesome!

10 dollar rides on slingshot FTW!