Suggestions for LPS

Luna Park Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Paulie123

Suggestions for LPS

Post by Paulie123 »

What do you suggest they do to lunapark sydney to improve it?

I say get rid of the WHOLE left side of the park. Function rooms etc. Keep the wild mouse but (:

They could fit more rides in there couldnt they?
Jobius

Re: Suggestions for LPS

Post by Jobius »

say get rid of the WHOLE left side of the park. Function rooms etc. Keep the wild mouse but (:

They could fit more rides in there couldnt they?
Paulie what you propose will never happen. For starters, running down the left hand side of the park is the Crystal Palace,which has been in the park since it first opened in 1935. It is now also heritage listed so removal is a no-no. Secondly it is now a function centre and this is a major source of income for the Park(along with the Big Top and the Brassierie) and this income keeps LPS a going viable concern. It would be extremely shortsighted to suggest to get rid of your major cash flow, as it has been proven that LPS cannot survive as a stand alone fun park without backup income from another source other than the funpark. What would be a better suggestion would be finding ways to improve the existing attractions or adding rides that can be designed to mould into the existing park footprint. What you have suggested,while obviously passionate, shows a complete disregard or ignorance for LPS history and is really poorly thought out. There has to be more realistic suggestions that could be ruminated over!! I know what I have in mind if it was my decision!!

Comments?
Cheers
Jobius
princess

Post by princess »

And what would that be Jobius.

I like they way they get in different rides for the holidays, keeps people interested.

Again someone at Luna Park please get better lighting on the Ferris wheel, if there is a problem with lighting upsetting the residents, why not just have them lit on the water side only, or at least have a much brighter display, last year the lights from Mega Drop looked fantastic, even though they were at the back you could still see it, it disappoints me so much everytime I go past.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

Whenever i go to LPS the rooms are always empty.

I went in there once with one of my friends because his mum got passes
for rides and food. We went in and it was one big empty room. So i presumed it was
pointless when they could replace it with rides. And this might sound ignorant but does anyone
really care? Its beeen there a long time and its pretty much just one big barely used room.

I dont see why its soooo important. But if it helps bring in the money, keep it i guess.
princess

Post by princess »

Paulie I see these rooms everytime I work, at the moment they are very busy with parties, during the year they host events, including concerts, all bringing people to Luna Park, without these things happening it would be pretty dead, especially during the winter months, this extra income would help them hire extra rides during the holidays etc, so imo, they are important areas of Luna Park too.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

Yeah. Well its good if they are being used. And they are bringing in money. But im sure they could have hired a few better rides these xmas holidays if they are bringing in heaps of money. Speed :(