Another Rainbow Removed

Public Forum
Funderstruck

Re: Another Rainbow Removed

Post by Funderstruck »

Who's to say it was A.R.M's idea for the Rainbow knock off. Ride owner's when buying a ride new from the factory pretty much have the option to have whatever artwork/colour scheme they want. Also there is the possibility that the ride has been re-themed in its lifetime out of the factory.
I don't think it looks that bad, although its no Huss :)
I have seen some very average looking Ali's in the flying carpet theme.
Force10

Post by Force10 »

Totally agree with you on that point, I don't think it would have been A.R.M's idea at all. But won't be fan of it :)
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Exactly! A.R.M and every other company basically theme the ride to what the customer wants as they are paying...
RexDragon

Post by RexDragon »

No matter what theme A.R.M. puts on the Ali Baba, whether its Rainbow or whatever, it's still won't make any difference. It will still be a mediocre ride at its best. I know I said it's not a bad ride on a few posts, but it's a disappointment in comparison to the Huss Rainbow.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Heide Park's Rainbow was demolished, but most of the parts of the ride were taken by KLINKERFUß, the family that owns MILLENIUM, they are currently in the process of re-theming it back to RAINBOW... pretty exciting