Music they play on rides

Public Forum
Ekkafan03

Music they play on rides

Post by Ekkafan03 »

Any know any songs they play on our rides here, I would love to see a ride have this song blasting out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DunmeWBzec
Tayz

Re: Music they play on rides

Post by Tayz »

A bit of mainstream, top 40, skitzmixes. Then just general electro, house, all that stuff.
imo hardstyle is a great music genre, look up headhunterz for a sample
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

I never would've thought that The Real Booty Babes did House! It's pretty cool though. Ekka Fan it also depends on the ride operator too. I mean sometimes you get here 80s music, old rock & roll (e.g. Chant's Rock & Roll was playing Elvis a few years ago) IMO different rides suit different music styles. eg. Miller's Summer Party is suited to House, Elctro and Pop. Whilst something like Speed or XXXL are more suited to Hard Style, Handz Up and Dubstep. I'd love to hear this track pumping on Break Dance or No Limit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w27dr1eVOFg
I am a ride operators dream or nightmare...you decide.
Ekkafan03

Post by Ekkafan03 »

Nice song Mixer !
Speaking of different types of music on rides, I recall at Ekka this year the Zipper was playing a lot of rock n roll like Black Sabbath, Metallica and Guns n Roses, which I don't min because I love those bands !
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

That music is PERFECT for the Zipper...a mean,classic ride deserves mean ass classic rock and metal :evil:
ImageImage
Ekkafan03

Post by Ekkafan03 »

I love my metal music, hence why the Zipper is my favorite ride. Good long cycles, lots of flipping, nice backdrop with some rockin' music ! :twisted: