Jubilee Amusements

Public Forum
princess

Jubilee Amusements

Post by princess »

Well done jubilee amusements, they are setting up at Engadine to hold a carnival for children's charities the main charity will he for Talins wish, a very sad story of a young 7 year old who lived only 6 months after being diagnosed with brain tumours earlier this year, he touched many lives, in that short time leading up to his death.
benclare

Re: Jubilee Amusements

Post by benclare »

Yes well done!

The amusement industry is good at putting on charity events. When I was at school, Goldenway used to set up at the Variety Club Christmas party for kids with disabilities. Seeing the Darling Harbour Exhibition Centre packed with awesome rides was a hoot let me tell you! Also, operators have supported such things as the Black Saturday Bushfire Appeal, Asian Tsunami among others.

What rides does Jubilee own?
princess

Post by princess »

Not sure Ben they do have a wed site, but I think it is a small operation, incidentally the park where they are holding this used to have a carnival every year, (John Phelan) but a young boy was set upon one night and was chased into an oncoming car, he sustained a brain injury and it was never held again, (the boy is now a man and works with me from time to time obviously disabled, but has got on with his life and now owns his own business). It would be great to see Engadine Fair start up again, unfortunately this is where the hours of operation have to come in, close at 7 so alcohol fuelled kids cannot ruin it for everyone. (It was a good fair)
jubilee

Post by jubilee »

Yes Jubilee is just a small operator, combined with Fosters Amusements who owns Jubilee we have a combined Rides list of 40 Rides plus Carnival Games and Carnival Food..................
jubilee

Post by jubilee »

Jubilee and Fosters Amusements are proud to be organising Talin's Festival being held this Saturday at Engadine........
princess

Post by princess »

Ok 40 cuts it, especially when combined with fosters. Anyway good job and good luck, just might have a wander round :)
princess

Post by princess »

Welcome to AAF Jubilee
Hardrock

Post by Hardrock »

Did Jubilee amusements buy Paviers Wizard flight and waverider?
jubilee

Post by jubilee »

yes we did
princess

Post by princess »

Bad luck with the weather, you were packing up when I drove past, it looked like a nice kids carnival, the baby dodgems looked very cute (they did not look full size), had it been like yesterday it would have done well, come back again.
jubilee

Post by jubilee »

they are a standard size foldup track. Same as all the other foldups going around australia.....
princess

Post by princess »

Well must of been packing that up too, did not look like the normal size at all, hard to see when your driving past at 70ks, I sincerely apologise for lack of attention to detail.