caboolture show

PNC

Post by PNC »

thanks greg, i was wondering when they would start on the wave swinger, looks like a massive job, ill be back down there again today as well
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

My favourite unit is Joyland's hurricane. This is the one that goes to Luna Park Sydney sometimes. It looks fantastic. It is also loud too and gets higher than the center pole and a fair bit higher to. Its a real fun ride and excellent presentation.

Here's a foto if u have never seen it:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/605/ ... ne1mi3.jpg
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

TopGunner, I saw Joyland's unit at Sydney Luna Park - it must've been 'silenced' - my gaslift office chair hisses louder than that. It is a nice looking unit, though I did notice it was not bouncing nearly as much as Bell's (perhaps due to the air being muffled?) - this will always be my favourite - a very authentic well maintained and loud unit:

Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes i like bell's unit but i've never been on it. When I rode joyland's, it was pretty loud. I do like bell's, i'll have to go on it
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

its always a hard one to track down, at the moment it is probably far north, doing Darwin. It is a real pity it does not get space at capitals. (other than Canberra)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh thats the only show i've seen bell's hurricane. It used to go to their christmas carnival but usually doesn't any more. I get to all the shows because with school i show cattle(like parading and that) if i didn't do the showing, i wouldn't get to any other shows. With school, we go to canberra, castle hill in sydney, sydney royal and hawkesbury. Then sometimes i go with my mate who owns cattle and we then go to lithgow, camden, campbeltown, luddenham, sometimes bathurst, penrith, singleton and picton. I have watched bell's hurricane and i was impressed. And also dave, when are you going to put some new rides on your website? Cause i really like your website. So u should like get some late pics of rides and add some new ones. Also add that pic of bell's hurricane to the hurricane page.

I'll be purchasing a camera soon so i'll be able to do some reviews and add some pictures

Cheers
Top Gunner14

P.S-how do u post your pics like that?