Redcliffe Show 2007

Aussie Ride Broker

Redcliffe Show 2007

Post by Aussie Ride Broker »

Well it's nearly upon us here the 2007 Redcliffe Show is on this Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

I'll be there today setting up our rides and will get a list of the rides there.

Australian's Leading Ride Broker
www.australianamusementbrokers.com.au(In Recess)
princess

Post by princess »

Good, your absence has been noted :lol:
benclare

Post by benclare »

Would love a review if you could do one for us; I'm having major withdrawals! :lol:
Mattie
Super Administrator

Post by Mattie »

Aussie do you have the address of the show and its operating hours?

I might try get out there on Saturday afternoon for a look.
Founder / Editor
Australian Amusement Fanatics
PNC

Post by PNC »

the grounds are on oxley ave i think it is in redcliffe, just past the turf club, im sure rides will be operating saturday afternoon, some that i seen there

-shockwave (got to have a quick ride as well)
-3 dodgems
-2 music trips
-zipper
-flash dance
-ferris wheel
-im sure there will be a hurricane
-fun factory
-plenty of games

im sure there is a lot more, but i was only there for one reason, didnt really look at what rides there was there
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Grr... If I wasn't working this weekend, i'd go as I really want to ride Flash Dance :(
PNC

Post by PNC »

made it to the show tonight, was pretty busy, got to ride:

shockwave, i found this to be a good fast ride, i was gonna go a second time, but i didnt want to wait, Reece made the right choice when he bought this

hurricane, wasnt a real long ride, but it was fun

music trip, just wanted to compare our dominator to another music trip, the over the shoulder restraints make it a completly different ride

spider, this was way better than i expected, and better than any octopus i have ever been on

that was it for me, i thought it was a good show with a good crowd, i hope the rest of the weekend keeps up for everyone
Aussie Ride Broker

Post by Aussie Ride Broker »

Well after a busy week-end at Redcliffe it's good to be home for a couple of days, its a bit hard to do a report when you are there working your equipment as I was.

But from most of the other Showman I talked to over the week-end Friday was our busiest day at the show with free admission on the gates and the local people took advantage to it throughly.

Good to see John & Lucas's Zipper back on its old ground space after being relocated at last years show.

Reece's Shockwave had a real busy run at its first time up here in SE Qld. Reece really knows how to run that ride and from what I saw people just keep re-riding it constantly.

Hurricane you may yet still get to ride the Flash Dance Ride as Chippa told me that it's booked into Ekka this year

Well this week-end there's the Dayboro & Laidley shows on and we'll be out at Laidley Show.

Australian's Leading Ride Broker
www.australianamusementbrokers.com.au(In Recess)
benclare

Post by benclare »

Your reviews are appreciated as always.

I've never ridden the Shockwave before, despite it doing many shows in my neck of the woods. Is it as fast as O'Neil's Ranger? I've heard it isn't but is still a fantastic ride.

You lucky Redcliffers getting free entry on the first day; that's something I can only dream of! I think the Hunter Valley Super Show has a similar deal but maybe for the entire show, I'm not too sure.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Nah the shockwave isn't as fast as o'neill's ranger. Shockwave is the newer model of the fabbri kamikaze. It doesn't have the drive shafts that run up the tower like all our others. Next time u c it, up the top of the tower is a small box, that is the gearbox there to drive the rig. The shockwave is a good ride giving a fair bit of hang time and a couple of fast loops. This model is different also because the arms up the top are longer so it gains momentum quiker and doesn't go as fast throuh the station

CHeers
Top Gunner14
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey
worked this show i rode most of the rides incl. shockwave and the spider , and the music trip um it was busy at night insanly busy for us on the childrens ride i worked. good to see the shockwave was full on more than a few occasions after 6pm even a few pukes lol till next show