Texas Show 07

Texas Show 07

Post by x 648 »

Texas show starts soon, i heard that the shockwave was going as well as Fun Factory, Octopus, Hollywood drive, kids Electric train, bubble?, spider, a few joints and canteens, sounds like the little show will b bursting at the seems. :P :lol: QUIZ: Who no's where texas is?
balloon man

Post by balloon man »

I heard shockwave is going as well as some of the other mentioed. Whats hollywood drive ?
illusions

Post by illusions »

the shockwave is definently at texas the hollywood drive is ricky evans fold up dodgem track one of the best tracks i have ever seen. and to ask the question of where is texas it on the the queensland and NSW border i did the show last year it was a alright show for a small town...
illusions

Post by x 648 »

Hey illusions, do you no who had Hollywood drive b4 evans? If any? :P :lol: lol

Post by x 648 »

Balloon Man, who do u work 4? :lol: :lol: lol
illusions

Post by illusions »

No im sorry mate i dont know but i think it could have been brand new when they bought it but again im not to sure :lol:
illusions

Post by x 648 »

Hey illusions, Thanks i just found out recently that evans had hollywood drive made in wollongong. :P

Post by x 648 »

Well i heard that Texas was down on people this year which is a shame but apparently the Shockwave was a hit which was good. The hollywood drive went real well 2 i heard, which is great. :lol:
princess

Post by princess »

Will Hollywood drive be at Ekka, or are there already to many Dogems at Ekka?
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I don't think the Hollywood Drive will be there, It will most likely be Coney Fair's Dodgem Track at Ekka Princess.
illusions

Post by illusions »

no the hollywood drive doesnt do the ekka show i believe they would most likely preparing to head down south in the next couple of weeks...
illusions
PNC

Post by PNC »

the hollywood drive track would do real well at ekka as well, how many tracks will be at ekka, or how many was there last year?
princess

Post by princess »

I dont know why, but I cannot remember a dogem track being there at all, I know that is not true, but I find it so interesting that I do not recall a dogem track, I know there were two that I remember in Sydney, but unfortunately these rides are ones I have selective sight, I do not see them, or see through them, I have a zero care factor where they are concerned, but they are still and will always be very popular, I have not been on one for years, as I find them not very kind on the body, physically. :?
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

I can recall 2 tracks at EKKA: Coney Fair and Bells - I am fairly certain there was a third that has appeared the last few years but unsure whose.
Last edited by Zamperla on Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nil by mouth

Post by nil by mouth »

The dodgems that were there are Coney fair and shorts on the grass area on the oval.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

The only ones i've heard of are bells
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey worked the texas show it was small but great a few mates also worked there it was funny my lil cuzzy flirted with the cactus out there.
i saw a the occy had a new guy operating it ive seen him round he made us all laugh he tried so hard to out do the loud spiels of the shockwave but couldnt quite get there. he had me laughing so hard it hurt he was even laughing at him self. great to see he had a go i guess once the owner gets there new speakers the occy will do better lol, i enjoyed the show it was quiet but they had fire works which were ok. i cant wait to do the next show. i cant wait to ride the shockwave at pine rivers this weekend. wasnt aloud to this weekend my cuzzy broke my arm lol long story. it was nice to rub shoulders around the fire on thursday night with the bosses family.
:P
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey
i took some photos of a few things out there but i didnt take pics of the shockwave my mobile had memory problems
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Could u post en please kate?
balloon man

Post by balloon man »

yeh kate iam still waiting for the pics :D
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

yea not a problem ill post them in the nest few days just gotta work out how lol
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

HUSSRAINBOW posted a tutorial on a thread not too long ago, If you still have trouble working it out, PM me and I will try and assist.
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey still trying to work out how to load the photos on to this web site if n e 1 can help or direct me as to how to do this that would be great
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

have a look in traveling portable rides, then go 2 help uploading photos