Who's going to the EKKA this year?

benclare

Post by benclare »

LOL Princess. I must say I hadn't thought of this particular problem before because I never really experienced it. Some harnesses have to be presssed down harder than others and it's a little uncomfortable before the ride starts but I forget all about that once we're up and away. :)
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Kate,

I don't get the falling out experience on rides (Wipeout at Dreamworld excluded) It's more or less them crushing certain areas that is the problem.

Space Roller isn't that bad, but No Limit when they lock you upside down, whizing through the station and then releasing you = :shock:

I also for some reason enjoy the feeling as if i'm just hanging in my seat.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Oneills ranger you cant get locked in tight enough, its a shocker especially if your pretty small
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Space Roller is very comfortable... except for the end seat, which all your weight gets thrown to your right side, I think the seat next to the end is the best.... fantastic machine.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

The seats on speed are very comfortable, could sit in them all day. Yeh, SR seats are comfortable, power surge has shocking seats. But on SR, when im in the end seat and you whip through the station backwards, my feet go numb because of the speed, but that happened at Sydney with Oz operating :wink:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Lol... Oz just slammed me into the harness full pelt at EKKA! But it's still not as bad as the "Nutcracker"

Power Surges harnesses are HORRIBLE... they are litterally like rocks!
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

heyhey,
this is my first reply in ages! haha. but i agree about the power surge. but i think leaving your harness open 1 click on the mega drop is awesome so you free fall and lift up off the seat instead of being stuck to the seat. try it next time your on it. its great fun!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh Hurricane, i absolutely hate the design of the seats on the Power Surge, they haven't been moulded to the shape of someone's body, they're just simply a 90 degree angle simple design. And the restrains hurt my upper chest and shoulders. Yeh Paulie, when I rode Mega Drop, I wasn't stuck right into my seat, I could move a fair bit but when you got dropped, it was a heap of fun.
Aussie Ride Broker

Post by Aussie Ride Broker »

Count me in I'll be there for the whole 10 days, I'm still here in OZ just spending time on the road working my equipment on the Show Run here in Qld and NSW.

Australian's Leading Ride Broker
www.australianamusementbrokers.com.au(In Recess)