EKKA 2008

HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

ahh the good old Mean Mother Zipper... shame Wittingslow let that great piece go
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I have a fair idea who it is too, Top Gunner... is his initals DD? :P
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Um, yes........
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Thought so :P
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Hehe, keep it quiet ssshhhheee.... :lol:
creeper

Post by creeper »

princess wrote:Welcome Creeper, yes its lighting looks totally amazing, as topgunner mentioned before, Lew Osborne has a lighting company, so we really would only expect the best lighting. I heard that there is also simulated lightening, maybe this could be added to by some simulated thunder.
Hi Princess, ...there is already simulated thunder and lightning on the Haunte Hotel giving it the effect that it is presented in a stormy eerie environment....it was also great to see all the special effects on the inside ...I especially enjoyed the electric chair and the granny on a walker moving forward without legs....I have also heard that L&L are putting together a brand new Ghost House type ride called 'HAUNT'....I can't wait!!!
Mong

Post by Mong »

[quote="princess"]Ok Mong, definitely a showie. Glad that you are posting Mong, will look forward to your posts in the future.[/quote]what makes you think im a shoman ?
princess

Post by princess »

I am psychic, lol
Last edited by princess on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Really 8) Ok then Peter Powers, what can you tell me about myself Lol. This I can see will be really interesting.....
princess

Post by princess »

Topgunner, we physics do not do anything, without crossing my palm with gold :lol: :lol: :lol:
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Oh ok. Sorry, got a bit muddled up :lol:
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey guys

its a pity that a certain other zipper that is owned by a another showmen
didn't do the ekka as i believe his zipper would have kicked arse . the zipper that was at the ekka was ok its DEFINANTLY not the best ive been on it was really rough and didnt flip very much compared to the other 2 zippers that travel doing the final of the lower QLD run.The particular zipper that i like did another country carnival on the g.c. in Qld and i believe it kicked arse and would've done better. i cant wait to ride it at the G.C. Show
cheers katie
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes, it is an awesome model. I have to ride it every time I see it. I think it should be doing more royals
creeper

Post by creeper »

Mong wrote:
princess wrote:Ok Mong, definitely a showie. Glad that you are posting Mong, will look forward to your posts in the future.
what makes you think im a shoman ?
..I agree with you Mong..you dont have to be psychic to know just how rough the Skymaster would be ...and their other rides...I for one will Not be riding!!!!
creeper

Post by creeper »

HUSSRAINBOW wrote:ahh the good old Mean Mother Zipper... shame Wittingslow let that great piece go
..does anyone know the rides that are attending Adelaide I have friends there that want to know?????
princess

Post by princess »

If you go to south australian travelling rides, there has been a list posted by Scorpian, who has also been past the grounds and already reported on what is there already.