Gladstone Harbour Festival

Josh in Rocky

Gladstone Harbour Festival

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Hi guys, got to fire up the qld threads again!!
Stopped in at the harbour festival on my way to the coconet music festival to see what goes on...
Well it wasn't too bad, had a nice little line up for the area, Dodgems, Hurricane, Ultimate Party Machine, Kamakazi, Cyber Party, Tilt, heaps of kids rides, Flash Dance and zipper that i can remember off the top of my head. Our Gladstone members might have a more detailed review as I wasnt there long as the festival we were going to started at 6am and went till midnight... So it was a quick look...
Got a few pics i'll put up later... great to finally see the Tilt in person, love it, looks great for an old rocket, all the rides had people on them and it looked like a busy night. Hope all the guys there did well...
Ta,
"Slingshot , Engage"
Josh in Rocky

Re: Gladstone Harbour Festival

Post by Josh in Rocky »

I said I get some pics, just took a little while to get the time to put them up..
Here they are :)

"Slingshot , Engage"
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Really like the look of the Tilt. Never seen it before in person. Great little ride!
"Slingshot , Engage"
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks for them Josh, lovin' the lights on March's Hurri, looks great. Yeh the Tilt looks great hopefully will get to see it one day