Rockhampton Show 2,3,4 June

Force10

Re: Rockhampton Show 2,3,4 June

Post by Force10 »

Oh I didn't know durinks owned force 10, I always though it was pink's?
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Do you know if your goin north yet Deef or what ya workin on??
"Slingshot , Engage"
DEEFA DODGEM

Post by DEEFA DODGEM »

Yes Josh,bags are packed and my mate is picking me up on his way up from Bribie Island in his semi tomorrow for the Mackay show which runs from Tues to Thurs with the public holiday on Thursday.Sorry to hear about your theft,my mate has a saying:Always carry a big stick and find a dark spot."He had a low life nick some stuff from his site and caught him and gave him a bit of a "touch up",funny,he never saw him around his site again that night?! Don"t worry Dave,I'll be giving Shorts Zipper a burn(or 2 or 3..)and will try to beat my last effort if I can count fast enough.I'll give you a line up of rides and review when I get back to Rocky. I was lucky enough to catch up with a showman who gave me a bit of info from the photos I showed him of my Dodgem car.48 came to Australia,24 went to Luna Park and 24 went to Glenelg,it's late 40s/early 50's era, hopefully he'll have more info for me in Mackay.Bloody thing weighs a tonne with its steel body, stainless trim and SOLID rubber bumper(not like todays cushioned bumpers)I would like to show you the pix of it before it got pulled apart for resto,but only have old pix. When I got it ,it was in it's original colours but missing its seat and blade(I have got a new blade wire for it now)Any suggestions on how I can post these pix-I can scan them or take digital pix of the photos,as I haven't had to post any pictures before.Any suggestions will be helpful.Cheers,Deefa.
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

What's doin Deef? How'd ya go at Mackay??
"Slingshot , Engage"
DEEFA DODGEM

Post by DEEFA DODGEM »

Josh,went well. Review has now been posted. Cheers....Deefa.