Yeppoon Show 6th, 7th June

Josh in Rocky

Yeppoon Show 6th, 7th June

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Well, it was a little one, but glad we went for a look. Was great to see some of the rides that struggled at rocky, running at capacity with big lines and happy faces. March's Whizzer was one of these, Ultimate Party Machine, Carl's Famous Dodgems, Ferris wheel, worm, Ghost Pirates thingy, Tea Cups (Which my babies had their first ever ride on) so proud! (Wipe teers now) haha, heaps of joints and food vans. I may have missed one or two, but it's late...
For some reason unknown to us, one of my 3 year olds has a facination with the whizzer... She cracked up when the wife wouldn't stop walking for her to watch at Rocky, (didn't take much notice) but as soon as she saw it at Yeppoon she went nuts and got out of the pram and went straight for the fence and climbed it and stood there and watched 2 full cycles before getting back in th pram!!! The memberes who have had littlies will understand how weired that is.. Just stood there and pointed at the cars in full swing, look daddy look... haha... But, the whizzer,,, of all the rides around the place she picked the whizzer... hehe
Anyhoo, Here's the pics...

My babies first ride!!

Dunno what it is, but thats her ride... haha
"Slingshot , Engage"
Top Gunner14

Re: Yeppoon Show 6th, 7th June

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks again Josh, new lights on the party machine look fantastic. Looking great around the border of the wall and the bottom of the gondola. Looks great. Good to here you had a good time at the show.
princess

Re: Yeppoon Show 6th, 7th June

Post by princess »

Love the picture of the Whizzer Josh, sounds like she is hooked :D