I am running for RNA Council 2010

Funderstruck

I am running for RNA Council 2010

Post by Funderstruck »

Hi guys, Just a quick heads up. I am running for the RNA Council this year and need nominations. If you are or know anyone who is a current finacial member of the Brisbane RNA a nomination would be greatly appreciated. You have read my opinions on here regarding the Ekka and I hope now to get into council and help steer the Ekka into the future. I have been a member myself for a few years and in my 28 years have only missed 1 Ekka when I was in England. Have a look at the current council http://www.rna.org.au/home/inner.asp?pageID=18 as you can see we need some youth in there and someone that is intouch with the industry and the times. Nominations close on the 24th Dec 2009 so only 2 weeks to get them in. If you or someone you know can help please contact me asap via email on aussiechris81@hotmail.com .
Vee

Re: I am running for RNA Council 2010

Post by Vee »

Can't help personally but best of luck - most ag societies need representation that better reflects the general population
princess

Post by princess »

Good Luck Funderstruck, I cant help you either. :?
Force10

Post by Force10 »

How'd you go Funderstruck - (ps i always thought that would be a good name for a ride).. do we have a voice on the council?!!
Funderstruck

Post by Funderstruck »

I have been nominated and now we go to a ballot. I need as many financial members as possible to vote me in. A little statement by me and a ballot paper will be sent to all memebers.
Force10

Post by Force10 »

Goodluck!
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

goodluck mate, then you can try demanding some huss rainbow action at ekka in the future!
Funderstruck

Post by Funderstruck »

Hi Guys,
Well it has happened! I have been nominated :)
There are 11 candidates and 9 positions avaliable.
If you are or know anyone who is a member of the RNA (EKKA) Im seeking your support!! I have been nominated to sit on the RNA Council and need votes. Members will receive a ballot paper in the post, you need to place a line through 2 candidates you DO NOT wish to vote for and post the ballot paper back in the post paid... envelope provided. . Please ask everyone you know. If you need more info aussiechris81@bigpond.com

Ballots need to be in by 12 noon on the 19th March and the AGM is on the 26th March at the Coffee Club Auditorium, RNA show grounds at 9:00am
Funderstruck

Post by Funderstruck »

The RNA AGM is tomorrow morning and will find out if I am on the council. Fingers crossed :)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Best of luck, hopefully you made it