March's Hurricane

Force10

March's Hurricane

Post by Force10 »

Hi guys,

Just thought you should all know March's Hurricane was set-up at Brisbane's Soundwave Festival on the weekend standing proudly on the RNA Carnival grounds... pitty classics don't get a look in anymore. Unfortunately I wasn't there -I just saw it on the way home from a night out. Does anyone know if other rides were there?
Top Gunner14

Re: March's Hurricane

Post by Top Gunner14 »

It's odd because both Brisbane and Melbourne Soundwave festivals have rides whereas Sydney doesn't. That's good a classic was at one of those music festivals, they usually aim to have more modern rides now.
PNC

Post by PNC »

my paratrooper was also there, we didnt do very well, the organisers didnt really think much about where they put us
Force10

Post by Force10 »

People usually go to those events for the Music - not the rides unfortunately. I think Good Vibes was on the same day down the coast not sure if they had any rides... That's no good PNC. So it was just your Trooper and March's Hurricane?
PNC

Post by PNC »

yeh mate, just the 2 rides, this weekend future music festival has my trooper and round up and my brothers dominator and sizzler, we usually do suprisingly well from these events, summer field dayz was also a long way down on previous years, maybe people just arent spending like they used to
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

I'm interested to know, had there been any change (increase) to your ride prices?
PNC

Post by PNC »

we did $8 per person or $15 for 2 people, i went with that so that i didnt under cut the hurricane, usually at all these events i am $6 or 2 for $10