Penrith Show 2007

Top Gunner14

Penrith Show 2007

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Penrith Show is on 25th-26th of August. At the paceway next door 2 Credit Union Australia Stadium. There will b fireworks, motos and i have a fair idea of what rides are goin. I know Top Gun is going, maybe Young's Music Trip, Tiltawhirl, chant's but no flashdance. Joyland's is ment 2 go but i don't know what they are taking this year. I'll get a ride list sooner 2 the show

Cheers
Top Gunner14
benclare

Post by benclare »

Penrith Show is a real odd ball because it's held right out of NSW Show season, a pity in a way because it has gotten a lot smaller since it changed from the February weekend when it used to be held. It was always on the week following Canberra and always had lots of amazing rides.

Still, might be heading out there this year and may catch up with you Topgunner.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Good 2 hear Ben. Yeah it's a bit disapointing with the change of date. Joyland's took the Shockwave last year but since it's been sold, it's not going that's why the Top Gun got on. I'll get a ride list later on. Since the change of date, not all the showmen can get there rides there cause they'll be either in queensland or Melbourne. I'll PM you in the week leading up 2 the show Ben.

Cheers
Top Gunner
illusions

Post by illusions »

I know of some showman who go down to work penrith then back track there way back out west to work the parkes run
illusions
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, i heard parkes is like the week after. Do u know who else goes anyone?
Vee

Post by Vee »

Top Gunner13 wrote:whats doin adam b...
clickity click
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Don't b rude guys. They're my mates from school. Anyway, i'll b at Penrith friday nite, saturday and sunday. Get the rides list soon

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Top Gunner13

Post by Top Gunner13 »

yeh iv'e had mi fun makin jokes haha.. yeh cant wait till penriff show. sleepin at apaps house is gonna be hilarious though.. hope we get lots of free rides on sum of east coast amusments rides...
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I'm pretty sure it's only da top gun goin.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Does any1 know who else goes. I know young's, joylands, chants(but no flashdance), east coast amusements, paul watkins and others go. DOes anyone else know any1

Cheers
Top Gunner14
benclare

Post by benclare »

I reckon it'd be great if O'Neil's did Penrith which could be possible as they no longer do the big capital shows barring the RES. The Rainbow probably wouldn't go to Penrith but their Ranger and Waveswinger could definitely make it.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

They wouldn't need the ranger(cause the top gun is already going and shockwave went last year. It would be great if the waveswinger went or their love express.
zipperdude22

Post by zipperdude22 »

will a zipper be there if so i may just head out to penrith as well as im living in sydney now and havent had a ride in ages even if it isnt i may head out just feel a show atmosphere it is penrith tho so there will be heeps of lads n fights probly
ride the zipper!!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Hopefully there will be. If there was a zipper to go, would probably be zacchini's or davis'. Cause short's is at ekka and mean mother is up north. As i said, i'll get the rides list nxt week

Cheers
Top Gunner14
benclare

Post by benclare »

Penrith Show need to get some publicity! There's next to no info on the Internet barring this forum and the Penrith Press has hardly made mention of it yet. Most folks around town wouldn't even know it's on due to the very forgetable date.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

That's right Ben. I'd say nxt week's penrith press will have it in there. The only place i've seen an ad is when i was at my grandparents house they had the panthers club mag and there was a page with an ad
zipperdude22

Post by zipperdude22 »

Anny News on the ride line up yet?
ride the zipper!!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I'll probably have it 4 u on thursday or friday. Sorry bout the wait. I definately no Top Gun is going. I'll get the list soon

Cheers
Top Gunner14
zipperdude22

Post by zipperdude22 »

Thats cool top gunner i just really hope a zipper is going to be therer i havent had a ride since jan this year! i hope zacchinis goes if one was to go i havent been on it yet ive only ridden Shorts which kicks ass and Davisis which was also running well when i went on it i also went on Davisis when Wittingslow owend it i really wanna try the yellow one that never seems to come to nsw (cant rember who owns it)
ride the zipper!!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

R u talkin' bout ex watkin's Johney Castle. I'm sure that us to come to hawkesbury until this year. I've tried all the zippers in aus except for zacchini's. Does anyone know if this does many shows? I've only seen it an angleasea for xmas. Hopefully there is a zipper. That would b great.

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

News in about the rides list. It looks pretty damn good for a small show:

Majors:
POWER SURGE
FLASHDANCE
TOP GUN
CHA CHA
Music Trip(L&L's osbounes ex)
DOdgems
Giant slide

Kids:
Rok n Tug
Tea Cups
Jumpin castles and other

No Zipper which is a bit unlucky but some great rides for this year. I'll get a review with maybe some fotos

Cheers
Top Gunner14
nil by mouth

Post by nil by mouth »

Penrith line up

Top gun
3 tracks
Wheel
Flash dance
Music trip
Power Surge
Cha Cha
Rockin tug
Fun factory
Gater Coaster
benclare

Post by benclare »

Not bad! :D I'll do a review if I make it out there on Saturday as is planned at the moment.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Can u try and get some pics also please ben. I don't know if i can make it. Whats the gater coaster. Is it like a small coaster like the small dragon thing like TPA's?

Cheers
Top Gunner14
benclare

Post by benclare »

I'm guessing it's the Go Gater or something similar that used to operate at Grundy's in Surfers Paradise years ago. It's a kiddy coaster that runs around a small track that has a small hill on which the car travels up and down. I used to love it when I was a kid. I know Bell's own one of these but I'm not too sure about the one at Penrith.