Bass Hill Xmas Carnival

Top Gunner14

Bass Hill Xmas Carnival

Post by Top Gunner14 »

The Bass Hill Carnival is on this yr on the Hume hHighway at Bass Hill. Operators there r Davis, A1 and Small's. Operates from 6pm-10.30pm each night. Public holidays starts at 3pm. Fireworks 1st and 12th of Jan. Ride lineup:
Zipper
Sizzler
Twister(roundup)
Ddgems
Giant Slide
Ferris Wheel
Tea Cups
Inflatables
Various Kids rides

Great lineup. Wish i could go and ride that beauty of a zipper :P

Cheers
Top Gunner14
zipperdude22

Post by zipperdude22 »

where abouts is bass hill topgunner?
ride the zipper!!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Near Bankstown. Catch a train from Kiama if ur still there up to central then to Chester Hill Station. Then walk to or taxi or bus to Carysfield Park. Thats where the carnival is. Hope u get there safe and sound. I wanted to head down too but im only 14 and not allowed to go places so far away by myself

Cheers
Top Gunner14
benclare

Post by benclare »

I may check out this carnival if I get time as it doesn't sound too bad. Bass Hill used to be a regular operating spot for O'Neil's Shows as they are based close by but they haven't been there for a few years now. They used to run in conjuntion with Stardust Circus and you could see the show and purchase an Unlimited Rides pass for $10.00; those were the days!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Sounded good. I dont think there's unlimited rides pass as there r quite a few companies down there. Usually when theres one company like joylands, bells carnivals etc, theres the ride band. Yes O'neills r based at Prestons so just a quick drive up the road to where they used to go. If u do go, hav a ride on the zipper. Mate this is running so fast especially when dean davis drives it

Cheers
Top Gunner14