2008 Royal Easter - Extreme Riders Club - Feb 21

Zamperla
Administrator

2008 Royal Easter - Extreme Riders Club - Feb 21

Post by Zamperla »

Is the Carnival your favourite aspect of the Show each year? If so, sign up to the Xtreme Riders’ Club and get your hands on some amazing special offers.

Designed especially for thrill seekers and people who want to spend lots of times on the biggest and best collection of rides in Australia, this offer is only available through the Show website.

We just need a few details, so please revisit this page from 21 February to sign up and receive your Xtreme Riders’ Club Membership and all the perks that go with it. These offers are limited, please read all the terms and conditions and remember to bring them with you to the Show on the appropriate days.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Ill definately be signin up
benclare

Post by benclare »

Yeah me too. I heard about this last week and can't wait until February 21 when it'll be launched. Hopefully rides on No Limit and Speed will be cheaper. :)
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

maybe a wristband for the rainbow... hahah i wish, only joking people. but id buy it
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Went on this morning but wasnt up yet. Try later
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

still nothing... lame
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

F*** you royal easter show, Rainbow has been moved to where CLAW usually is, so its facing nothing, and SKY WALKER has taken its place!

also raupen bahn takes the spot of breakdance... also bloody lame!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Raupen bahn is #$%^&. It shouldnt even be there. And rainbow being moved is also bloody ridiculous. I thought skywalker would go along where scorpian was. But a shame wit rainbow being moved. We did say earlier that rainbow could be moved. But how stupid. Raupen bahn is sh** and shouldnt be there. Wheres breakdance going?
benclare

Post by benclare »

It doesn't bother me where rides are located so long as they're there and Rainbow definitely will be. :D

I've downloaded the carnival coupons in the Extreme Riders Club but can't read them because they're PDF images. Could someone possibly tell me which rides the coupons are for? I can print them and use them no worries as it's only my screen reader that won't read them, not the computer itself. :oops:
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Breakdance is going next to Rainbow facing the empty land..... I can't picture Rainbow there, with a bit of luck next year it will go where Raupen Bahn is.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Yuck! They actually are taking Raupen Bahn to the Easter Show? I really didn't like that ride, it was run down and ran like a dog. I can understand moving Rainbow for a new ride, but they could have at least moved it somewhere that would still provide the views!
princess

Post by princess »

Lets see if they have give Raupen Bahn a make over, as you all remember it was not long into the country last year, before it was put to work, hopefully they have had time to give it a make over.

Haunted Mansion is not there either,in its place Halloween, boring.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

who knows, rainbow still might face the wheel slightly... its just a dumb spot to put it, it should have been moved to where they are chucking raupen bahn
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Scorpin and supa sizzler arent there either. Claw is where scorpin was. U need adobe acrobat reaader for the coupons. I hate raupen bahn myself
benclare

Post by benclare »

What sort of value are the coupons? I have Adobe Reader and everything but my screen reader doesn't read image files unfortunately. I will print and use at the Show if worthwhile.
PNC

Post by PNC »

personally i thought rupen bahn looked great, it was a little rough, but still a nice ride, i thought sky walker might have gone where power surge was, rainbow was in a great spot last year
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

rainbow has been in the same spot since 1998..... thats telling you something, If i was garry I woulda cracked it.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

With the coupons, some have 2 riders for the price of 1, some have for example 4 coupons off, zipper has 15 coupons to ride 4 the day. But shame about rainbow moving. It also says u can photocopy the coupons, so could i photocopy black and white instead of colour?
benclare

Post by benclare »

Thanks for that Topgunner; it does sound like the coupons are good value and I will use them.

As for Rainbow, I guess it's a shame it has been moved but I doubt it will mean less proffits for Gary O'Neil as it is a very popular ride and people will find it pretty easily I think. As I said before, at least it got a spot on the midway where lots of other operators have missed out and the ride will undoubtedly go as good as ever with really long cycles and heaps of screams from the kids. :)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

It says theyll keep puting stuff up for people to download. They havent put anything up, its all the same stuff!