Campbelltown City Show

benclare

Campbelltown City Show

Post by benclare »

The Campbelltown City Show runs from Friday, 4 April to Sunday, 6 April at the Menangle Park Paceway. I'm not too sure of what will be going but I think it's a fairly big one for Young's who usually bring Music Trip, Cha Cha, Hurricane and Rock-n-roll. I also wouldn't be surprised if Davis's Zipper and maybe Topgun turned up as well.

I may go but I don't think so at this stage as I have to save up for Hawkesbury. The entry prices into Campbelltown are quite expensive at $20.00.

If anyone's going, we'd all love a review! :)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Na sorry, wont be going. Got to get 16 head of cattle ready for hawkesbury. Would like to see the lineup
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

My mate went to Campbelltown show today, he said Top Gun, Zacchini's Zipper, Ali baba and a ghost train were there. There were more rides but these are the only ones he took notice of.

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Space Roller Freak

Post by Space Roller Freak »

Top Gunner hav ya heard anymore about Dean Davis Zipper? Regarding its referbishment.

Space Roller Freak
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Talking to him at camden, dont know when hes gonna do more stuff to it. He cant do it all at once cause zipper is his money maker. And he cant make a heap of money from bungy tramps and a few joints. know the boom is going to be painted red, hes changing the colour of the cars and putting stickers on the back of them, once his basically painted the ride, its mostly done. So cant wait to see the final product

Cheers
Top Gunner14