Next Sydney Carnival?

Paulie123

Next Sydney Carnival?

Post by Paulie123 »

Hey, does anyone know when the next carnival will be heading to sydney? I just recently found out i love the zipper due to my first ride on it ever at the sydney royal eastershow and i cant possibly wait till next year to ride it again!
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

the next one i know of is a spring fair near my house, it has the hurricane, rok & roll, cha cha and shock wave (double ranger). but that isnt till september. any closer ones?
princess

Post by princess »

na, Sydney is dead now.
benclare

Post by benclare »

It's not exactly in Sydney but the Gosford Show is on next Saturday and Sunday so you might want to head along there. The Show is usually a big one for Pavier's and Golden Way, featuring Speed, Super Sizzler etc. I don't have the official ride lineup for this year so I don't know whether a Zipper will go but it's possible Davis's one maybe there. Check out the Central Coast Express-Advocate later this week for more details.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

St Mary's Carnival is on again these holidays with top gun being there, ill try and make it out and get some pics and do review. Havent ridden top gun all year!!! Mite haave to do a new look for my signature
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

where abouts is st marys carnival?? and what days are it on? im definately going if its near by. but is it??
princess

Post by princess »

up the M4 near Penrith. :lol: who needs a navman
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

All school holidays. Thats right who needs a NAVMAN when you have the old handy dandy UBD Street Directory to help you get around :lol: Yeh near Penrith, across the road from the ripples swimming centre, sorry, thats all the info i can give you, im hopeless when it gets to finding places Lol :lol: Im hoping to get there this week and ill get some pics and do another review 8)