Sydney Eastershow Photos. 2008

Paulie123

Sydney Eastershow Photos. 2008

Post by Paulie123 »

Hey everyone, this is my second attempt to put pictures on the site. I hope it works this time :) Sorry if it doesnt, but i will keep trying. I figured it out sorta, but thats as big as i can get it?? I think if you click on the picture it comes up big. Sorry about that. But still tell me what you think. Thanks :)

Space Roller: Whatta ride, i love it! Rode it 3 times. I would have to say the third time was the best, i dont know why, it just felt that it was going alot faster than usual, and it had my favourite song playing, AND, it was raining! It was great fun, LOVE IT!!

Mega Drop: Didnt get a ride on it this year but have ridden it and loved it so many times before. Looked great with all the lights and 'ARE YOU READY's. It was going all day and night and i just love watching it. Great ride.

Ferris Wheel: Not the most exciting ride in the world, but i still like it! And i thought this was a great shot. I used firework mode, so it kind of blured it and i think it made it look really cool.

Sky Walker: One of the best rides i have ever been on at the eastershow. The seats were suprisingly not as uncomfortable as i thought they would be but what really hurt was the straps that went over your shoulders because they locked when i was slouching down and every time it went upsidedown my shoulders would feel like they were going to break, but besides that a really good ride.

Rainbow: Didnt ride it this year but its a great ride, a bit dissapointed that it was moved but it doesnt really matter, i guess it still gives the same ride, just a different view. Great fun and good memories on this ride too.

Smokin: Haha, i love this picture, its a overview of the carnival from the woodchop stadium. It looks like all the rides are on fire but they werent!! It didnt even look like that in real life. I dont know what happend to the photo but i like it! Image

Thats all for now, i might post some of my lunapark photos some time soon. But yeah sorry again about the photos being so small. I think if you click on them they go big in a new window. Tell me what you think about them. :) Thanks everyone.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

cool pix mate

on the last photo, its just turned out like that because its really zoomed in, and its not on a tripod... gotta be real steady for those shots
benclare

Post by benclare »

Great review and pics! I'm also glad you liked Skywalker; it's pretty cool except for the safety restraints as mentioned before but I think it'll be a success for its owners in the years to come.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Not a fan of SKYWALKER, other than how it looks... the ride was pretty tame, and the restraints are just shocking!

space roller anyday!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

It is a great ride probably cause its different, and yes, technically it is tamed but when your on and your spinning all over the place, it feels really untamed, it looks fantastic and i thought it was really fun. Also Pauly, good review, thanx for the pics

Cheers
Top Gunner14