Bumper boats
Boat Rides
2x Tea cups
Joints
Canteens
Pavilions
PNC

Post by PNC »

what is the ultimate party machine? and whos super trooper?
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Probably Trindalls Super Trooper, as Cyber Party is going. I also have no idea what the Ultimate Party Machine is.
benclare

Post by benclare »

Thanks for that Kate. I had heard Grafton was on this weekend but obviously I can't get up there. :( I'm guessing the Ultimate Party Machine is actually Syber Party? :?:
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

i forgot to mention the kids bubbles as well oopss

the ulimate party machine is a music trip with a realy nice paint job
and the super trooper belongs to p & a amusements
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Who owns that miami trip? Sounds pretty cool, a great lineup of rides for grafton, is tornado bells?
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

um i think his name is billy or his nick name is "billy the wog"

tornado is owned by the johnsons

it was pretty quiet last night with plenty of fights mostly girls it broke a bit of the quiet but was ok with that taken into

reading the paper this morning they said they had record crowds threw the gate last night but most of us didn't see it.
tonight has so far been better than last night.
merlin

Post by merlin »

heard the shockwave sounds awesome with the new speakers and the chickens had something to dance to. :P :D :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

the SHOCKWAVE is located right door to the chicken shed
and with the new speakers being so nice and loud its vibrating the feathers right of the chickens :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

the grafton show ended with not to bad a result for a quiet show in general it was fairly average. all though not every one was impressed with the out come a friend who owns a joint was less than impressed.

tonight again many fights broke out between the locals and even a fight that ended with a showmen's son with a broken nose and 2 busted lips.
4 of them and 1 of him but he may be short but i can definatly say he got his own back.

another fight broke out when everyone was pulling down were they were hassling a lady in a ticket box because they saw she was slightly older than most of us. they were eventually got pointed out to security who got hit by the local germs and then forcibly removed by security into the back of a paddy wagon.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Some bad news, not want you want to hear especially the people harasing the older lady, very rude and ignorent. So the Ultimate Party Machine is the ex-L&L OSbourne Music Trip, could u take a pic when u see it next, would like to see what it looks like now

Cheers
Top Gunner14
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

i wil do that with out a problem although ive heard that its just the ticket box left to have a new paint job.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Ah, so it's the old Osbourne's unit (Ultimate Party Machine) From memory that looked almost identical to Young's unit a few years back. But Young's have since put a sign on the top of the gondola similar to Bells Music Trip.
benclare

Post by benclare »

Sorry to hear about all the violence; Grafton has had problems with this for a while now, possibly because the jail is nearby although I don't wish to blame the former prisoners if they aren't responsible. People should be happy when there's a carnival around!
PNC

Post by PNC »

i spoke to billy the other night, i forgot all about the name change, sounds like he did a great job doing it up.