Festival of Fishers Ghost Carnival

Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I have Princess's photos here ready to upload. Just so you know the first THREE photos are ones that I took.

CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

why is there flash dance railing on the cyber party? am i missing something? plus the flash dance ticketbox?
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

The Trindalls brought the Ticket box of Dales because it fits onto their truck easier. They plan to get it re-painted soon though. It will probably happen between next weekend and Coffs though as they have a few weeks spare.
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

I see Princess captured a kodak moment with you working on your joint Hurri - nothing better than a worker with a smile to work the crowds.

Good to see some photos of Cyberparty - thanks for taking those Princess!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh that is a great photo of him in the joint. Hurri would you be able to get a full shot of your joint just before you open up this weekend. Thanks
princess

Post by princess »

Could not agree more with you Zamperla. :lol:
princess

Post by princess »

After looking at the Hurricane pictures that Matt posted, I think I have discovered the reason for the feeling going higher than the actual ride, in the photos of Matts there is a extra sign coming out of the top of the Hurricane, but in the Fishers Ghost Hurricane (youngs) there is no Hurricane sign, so that I suppose made the feeling completely different.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

heeey everyone.

went back again today, only for 2 hours which was not enough at all :roll:

i took 80 and only spent 40! :D

spoke to daniel for a while, had a go on the derby! i sucked, my friend came first but. haha i came last.. :oops:

and daniel got me on cyber party free! THANKS DAN!

i went on the ranger twice, both times were awesomely fun, waveswinger, midnight madness and cyber party. cyber party was SO good. theres no way that LPS's breakdance could compare to cyber even if it was at full speed. the fact that cyber lifted was the most awesome part ever. looks alot nicer than just a few spiders painted on the back wall too.

but had a good day. not bothering with pictures. i only got a few, one being of daniel on the super sizzler! haha. shame its only on once a year. i thought it was a really good carnival :D