Foster's Christmas Extravaganza 2009 (Photos added)

Top Gunner14

Foster's Christmas Extravaganza 2009 (Photos added)

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Foster's Carnival Amusement's are hosting their Christmas Extravaganza's this coming weekend with the first event being held at Wollongong on Friday 27th and Saturday 28th of November at Berkeley Sports Club. While the Sydney event will be held at Penrith Panthers on two weekends which are Friday 4th and 11th, Saturday 5th and 12th and Sunday 6th and 13th.

Ride lineup:
Top Gun
Round Up
Sizzler
Zoomer
Dodgem Cars
Giant Slide
Mini Jeeps
Tea Cups
Chair O Plane
Horse O Plane
Swan Ride
Inflatables
Interactive Games - Gladiator Duel, Velcro Sticky Wall and Bucking Bull
Childrens Boat Ride
Carnival food
Sideshow Games

Along with loads of entertainment including roving entertainers, Santa, face painting, fireworks (Penrith only), pony rides, animal farms and loads more. I'll most likely be heading to the Penrith event. Single tickets for unlimited rides are $28

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Last edited by Top Gunner14 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Gunner14

Re: Foster's Christmas Extravaganza 2009

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Saw the carnival today, rides that were there and setup included Slide, Sizzler, Dodgem Track, Round Up, some kids rides and sideshow vans. Top Gun wasn't there so I'm guessing that'll get there this arvo. Foster's Round Up is looking good, paintwork similar to their Sizzler. Will try and get out to the carnival next weekend

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I'm heading over today, will get photos and maybe a video or two
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Got out to the carnival on Sunday. Was pretty warm out there but still had a good day. Made a good day for slushiees :wink: Wasn't as many people as I was expecting to be there either. But the carnival was pretty spread out with just about all of Foster's gear there along with East Coast Amusement's gear. Was the first time I saw the Round Up there, looking pretty neat and gave a great smooth ride, good to see its out and being worked. This was once a ride at the old pack in Lansvale called Magic Kingdom. Foster's bought that along with a few other rides many years ago when the park closed. All other gear was looking good too, anyway few photos:

Carnival Shots:

Round Up:

Sizzler:

Top Gun:

Dodgem Cars:

Zoomer:

Was good to catch up with Ashley and Ted. I'm also gonna upload the video of the Top Gun that I got. WIll do that in the next few days. And also anyone who is on facebook, Foster's now have their own page, check it out and become a fan. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/page ... 874?ref=ts

Enjoy!

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Space Roller Freak

Re: Foster's Christmas Extravaganza 2009 (Photos added)

Post by Space Roller Freak »

Some good pix Top Gunner thanks for that.
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Great pics again, enjoy checking out rides normally used for hire jobs etc, everything looked in nice shape too. Congrats...
"Slingshot , Engage"
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks guys, finally ended up puting this vid up of the Top Gun. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQV7mE4PaeQ

Cheers
Top Gunner14