2010 Maitland Show on this weekend!

benclare

2010 Maitland Show on this weekend!

Post by benclare »

This one is set to be another beauty with many major rides confirmed and more to be added apart from the below list I'm sure! Information taken from website.

• Skywalker
• The Whizzer
• Tilt-A-Whirl
• Hurricane
• Breakdance
• Ferris Wheel
• Supa Sizzler
• Go-Karts
• Dodgem Cars
• Crazy Rider
• Ghost Train
• Halloween
• Haunted Hotel
• Mega-drop
• Fun Factory
• Wave Swinger
• Hardrock
• Flashdance
• Cha Cha
• Zipper
• Speed
• XXXL.

It doesn't look like No Limit, Sky Flier, Crazy Coaster, Cliff Hanger, Rock-n-roll etc are attending but these may've just been omitted from the website list.

I sure wish I was going up there but won't be able to make it unfortunately. Reviews from anyone attending Maitland would be greatly appreciated of course!

Unfortunately the free Show entry which was in place since 2004 has been discontinued. I imagine this will have some impact on the numbers of people attending but probably not too much.
Top Gunner14

Re: 2010 Maitland Show on this weekend!

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I'm guessing Joyland's will have the Power Surge up there. Dunno about the Top Gun and I'm guessing Pink's Extreme Force will be there as it sits at the showground all year
Tilt01

Post by Tilt01 »

Its good to see the go karts still in operation. I assume they belong to Youngs.

Unfortunaly there are only three or four of these tracks still in operation. Last year atleast three of them were up for sale.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh I'm guessing it's Young's. They have them up for sale too. As well as a S.A Showmen with a fold-up track and John Robert's. Shame because I think they're great, good to have a whizz around on