2011 Camden Show

redhot

2011 Camden Show

Post by redhot »

It's almost Easter time again and that means the Camden show is just around the corner.
This year marks the 125th running of the show (bloody hell i can still remember the 100th back in high school we all got the day off on the friday to go to the show :) )
Anyone going this year? I'll probably go one night only this year, my weekend on at work unfortunately, will get photos regardless..
Carny's built this country, the carnival part of it anyway..."Homer Simpson"

dell2006

Re: 2011 Camden Show

Post by dell2006 »

i will be there. what gear goes?
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Hopefully I may be working there, I thought not as much big gear wouldn't be going seeing as though its the weekend before Sydney Show. Pretty sure we've got the Power Surge going and I think Sky Walker maybe going
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Should be another good show this year, I'm working down there on the weekend so will try and get some photos. Rides I've heard going:

Freestyle
Ferris Wheel
Skywalker
Mega Drop
Mixer
Haunted Hotel
Twister
Music Trip
Cha Cha
Tilt-A-Whirl
Dodgem Cars
Rockin' Tug
Kids RIdes
Joints and sideshows.

From what I was told at Castle Hill, yes Young's Tilt should be attending which is great news to see a classic like that back out working. Be good to see it again. Power Surge pulled out as it's still having cosmetic work done to be ready in time for Sydney, touch up on the paint, new light boxes have been made up for the arms and will be covered in LED's.
I'm guessing Laurie's will have Breakdance and Techno Jump there as usual but I haven't heard anything. And a Zipper should be there I presume.
Instead Joyland's is only taking Rockin' Tug, Flying Elephants and Ferris Wheel.

Cheers
Top Gunner14