Albion Park Show 2012 (Photos added)

Top Gunner14

Albion Park Show 2012 (Photos added)

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Popped into the show last weekend, Albion park is located about 20-30 mins south of Wollongong and is one of the first shows on the South Coast run with it being the first show for a few operators after their Christmas Carnivals. Nice little country show but ride line-up wasn't the greatest. Line-up was:

Breakdance
Techno Jump
Dodgem Track (Blade's)
Fun Slide
Kids Rides
Sideshow Games and Joints
Heaps of Food Canteens (such an overkill with how many were there)

Will upload a few photos later on, photos stuffed up while transferring them from the camera to the computer.

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Last edited by Top Gunner14 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top Gunner14

Re: Albion Park Show 2012

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Here's the photos, better late than never. Actually forgot I had taken these.
Had never been to Albion Park before, nice little country show but not the best weather on the Saturday meant there weren't a lot of people around. Few major rides there but no regulars such as a Scrambler or Wheel. Only majors were Laurie's with the Breakdance and techno Jump. Joyland's and Chamber's Slide was also there and Blade's Dodgem Track. Nothing was really doing a lot of business, most favourable was probably the Techno Jump. No surprise with that being a great family ride, thrilling enough for teens to ride and not too thrilling for younger kids and adults to jump aboard.

Techno Jump:

Breakdance:

Blade's Dodgem Track:

Most of these rides were at the Kiama Christmas Carnival which had finished I think the weekend before.
That was my first show for the season, the weekend after at Dapto there were a few more rides as I drove past. Saw the rides above plus Gill's Ali Baba, Short's Zipper and I think Flaherty's Shockwave may have been.

Cheers
Top Gunner14