2 weekend festivals - Preston & Breadmeadows 22-23rd Dec

Zamperla
Administrator

2 weekend festivals - Preston & Breadmeadows 22-23rd Dec

Post by Zamperla »

Drove past a festival setting up for the weekend, opposite Northland Shopping Centre (Preston). Had a chat to some of the operators. Most rides had just pulled onto the lot and were in the early set-up stage.

Sam Evan's Energy Storm, Marshall's Ali Baba, Davis' Alpine Express and Zipper will be some majors there.

Not sure what rides will be in Broadie, or the exact location - probably opposite the big shopping centre would be my guess.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Sounds good dave. Will u be headin down on the weekend? If so, could u please take sum pics?

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

It is quite close to where I work so I will be sure to drop by again and see what else rolls in, won't be in the area on the weekend. (I don't think it will be much bigger than what is there given that it is a religious festival, though open to the general pub.) Also there was a refurbished rocket simulator (the larger one that Wisdom made in the 1980's)

Nice banner there.

You are to the Topgun what Hussrainbow is to the Rainbow. Perhaps I should change my name to ChanceTurbo - I will wait till I've ridden it again before I make that decision. (here's hoping for Sydney)
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

ur sig is too big, make it smaller.... meh

took pix... energy storm looks shocking
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Well im sorry Huss that im not as brainy as u to make mine as perfect as urs. I will ry to make it smaller. Just basic 4 the time. As 4 u dave, when u c turbo at sydney, take sum pics and do the banner as well. Yes huss, energy storm does need a good cleanup. At hawkesbury it was lookin shocking. Should do a big refurbishment. Whose zip is down there? Id say dean davis' or zacchinis

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Yeah Energy Storm is getting quite an overhaul in the next month. The Zipper will be Davis / Zacchini.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I will really hope that Energy Storm gets a MAJOR overhaul, because when I saw it at the Greek Festival in Brissie this year it looked like it had seen better days.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes, good 2 hear its gettin an overhaul. I think they should've left the carn the same when they got it and not repaint them different colours for each arm. At hawkesbury where i last saw it, the deck was filfy and there were alot of bulbs missing. But still gave a good ride. And they did buy it 2nd hand

Cheers
Top Gunner14