2008 Sale Show (Review,pics and videos added)

Matt Diabolism

2008 Sale Show (Review,pics and videos added)

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Some gear has started to show up..mostly Bells.Most of it was probably at Maffra Show yesterday.Maffra is a small country town around 15 k's from Sale.I remember my sister taking me to Maffra Show around 15 years ago,and there were no majors there..just a few joints and kids rides,but in the last 8 or so years Bells have been making an appearance with Hurricane and Music Trip..a couple of others have probably shown up as well.
On the grounds at Sale so far:

HURRICANE

MUSIC TRIP

DODGEMS

TILT

CHA CHA

TORNADO

Hopefully there are some pleasant surprises in store for the next 4 days.
Last edited by Matt Diabolism on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Space Roller Freak

Post by Space Roller Freak »

Great pics Matt, good to see some classics still doin some shows! Who knows wat will turn up, maybe Space Roller or Hard Rock but maybe even worse; Halloween! Can't wait till the show, will u b takin some pics from the actual show?

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Space Roller is doing Colac this weekend, will No Limit be at Sale? all their other stuff seems to be there.
Space Roller Freak

It will b kool to see No Limit be there, but i personly think that Halloween will b the new ride this year! Sorry to disapoint you Matt!

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Goldenway don't usually go there so i'm sure it won't be there. Thanks alot for the photos. Whose Tilt is that? I can't tell but is it Brown's Twister or the CLTS Tilt? That'd be good if No Limit turned up
Space Roller Freak

I'm 99% sure from lookin at ticket box it is the CTLS Tilt. I've nver seen browns does it look good, anyone got any pics?

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Is it true that No Limit hasn't been before? who knows... it could do Colac. Not sure though
Space Roller Freak

Maybe? I'm tossin up wat shows to get to out of Sale & Colac, any sugestions? I'm lookin for a country show to go to that still has a fair few classics like: Zipper, Hurricane, Round Up, Cha CHa ect.

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Well Space Roller Freak,this next batch of pics may help you make up your mind!? :) .

YESSSS!!!,after a two year absence Davis' Zipper is back at Sale.Looking forward to seeing this at night,all lit up :D .

CLIFF HANGER

SCORPION

HURRICANE-Under Construction

MUSIC TRIP-Under Construction

Yes Huss,No Limit hasnt been here yet..and I doubt it will show up this year.It will most likely be at Colac.
Top Gunner,it's CLTS'(Or is it CTLS?) Tilt.As I said last year,I wish we still got the old Tilt O Whirl,it was alot more intense.
No sign of Mega Drop yet,it may show up tomorrow.I wont miss it if it doesnt show though..would rather see Ali Baba.
Last edited by Matt Diabolism on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Space Roller Freak

Thanks for all these pre show pics, i think thats wat I will also be hard at work doing for my local show! Well, i'm surprised that Zipper has turned up and esspecially Deans unit! And also Scorpion making its second appearence in a row. Matt, you might not like me for this but, I that this may be the case: cuz zipper hasn't been there for a few years they may count it as a 'New Ride', well thats at least wat I think, r u gonna take some pics from the show, would love u to!

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Yes,will be taking heaps of pics on Show day.Will be going on Friday.
Space Roller Freak

Kool! Its lookin this way next year i will be in Sale for the show, but will hav to see if Colac's lineup is better that Sale's.

CHEERS,
Space Roller
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

What a great classic line up I must say! Zipper, Cha Cha, Hurricane and a Round Up. I am really impressed, it should be a fun little show. Don't think I will get there though....I am not sure what Colac gets (never ever been), anyway keep posting updates if you have them (throw a couple more good rides in and I just may have to go this year!).
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

How on earth have they managed to rack that Zipper without taking two cars off like Wittingslow used to.
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

that is a fair question HUSS, I was wondering the same. Perhaps it has had some modification work. It is really looking modern with its newly painted cars. Could pass for a late 1990's model, racked up like that.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Im seriously considering driving 3 hours on Sat to Sale... hmmm tempting
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

It is a long way to go, I went a few years ago since I was driving past and it was worth it for me just to see and ride Bell's Hurricane again. I went on a Sunday afternoon - there was no one on the gate so I just walked right in.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Cheers for the photos mate. Good photos, looks like a great lineup so far. I'd be happy lol! Looking forward to seeing more photos
Space Roller Freak

Next year I can promise that I will be visiting Shepparton, Geelong & Sale with a few others. Can't wait till I kick off my shows next year.
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

No Mega Drop,it's usually here by now...it's probably at Colac.Nothing else arrived today,this is probably all for this year.Would've liked at least one more major..oh well.

TILT-Completed

TORNADO-Completed

CHA CHA-Under Construction

SCORPION-Under Construction

ZIPPER-Under Construction

Weather is looking crap for both days...rain and storms.Hopefully it wont be as bad as last year.Saturday was completely rained out.All rides were closed,and no admission was charged.All the majors got bogged trying to leave...most stayed on the grounds till mid-week.
Space Roller Freak

Bit of a sad lineup if thats all thats comin! Although will all them classics and a new newies in there it is probly good. Bit of a shame about the weather! I'm really likin these set up pics and info.

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Hopefully Colac will be good!
Space Roller Freak

It probbly will with Mega Drop missin from Sale and maybe No Limit.

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

Great photos - thanks for uploading them!

I personally think Sale is a very good country show for a weekend event. Nice to see some of Bell's gear - it never disappoints.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks alot for the photos mate. Good photos. Good little lineup but oh well, with no Mega Drop. Hope the show goes well for the weekend