Rye and Rosebud Carnivals 2012/13

HUSSRAINBOW

Re: Rye and Rosebud Carnivals 2012/13

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Went on Scorpion last night... Never again, rides don't make me sick but I didn't enjoy that at all haha. Been a while since I'd last ridden it! Pirate was the shortest cycle... Not sure what the operator was doing, at least it's still swinging to full height! Hard Rock was good, probably a bit left to be desired when operated. Johnsons really knew how to give people a good ride!
Tayz

Post by Tayz »

Where is the rye carnival?
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

I'll be going to the Rye Carnival on Thursday! You know what that means.... Another ridiculous, unneeded review :lol:
I am a ride operators dream or nightmare...you decide.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Hopefully by then Pirate is running. They're waiting on a part for it.... Been down about a week.
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

I envy those who can handle the Pirate, Hurricane and Music Trip. Whenever I ride those I get really nausiated :mrgreen:
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Hurricane is horrible to ride, probably one of the only ones to make me feel sick. Pirate is fun... just not twice in a row!
Monkeypie

Post by Monkeypie »

I love the Hurricane! It has never made me feel sick Hard Rock was one I didn't go to much on made me feel a bit strange lol
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

Here we go again... Ride list... Scorpion, Pirate, Cha Cha, Top Gun, Hurricane, Hard Rock, Breakdance, Hot Gun, Slingshot, Dodgems, Kiddie Rides and Bunjy Tramp.

SCORPION: The ride cycles were too short and once the ride's arms lift up it looses all sensation. Went on twice.

TOP GUN: God I hate this thing! It's uncomfortable, it doesn't feel safe because your feet want to go back to earth when you do a revolution. When the ride was suspended upside-down it causes head-aches. Only rode once.

HARD ROCK: It's a fun little ride. I made my own fun by doing air guitar whilst the ride was in motion and also karate kicks and chops :lol: Rode 3 times.

BREAKDANCE: Never gets old! On my last ride I got to experience a 720!!! I hope to check out the HUSS version (and NO I am not going to go to LPS for obvious reasons) Rode her twice.

DODGEMS: God bless the dodgems! They are a sure fire way of gettng rid of the ride hangover :) Rode it twice.

To summarise this year's carnival was pretty crap. It felt odd having a Slingshot at Rye... oh well :roll: