Rye Summer Carnival

Super Loops

Rye Summer Carnival

Post by Super Loops »

Anyone know about this years line up? Supposed to be some new rides?
Hurricane

Re: Rye Summer Carnival

Post by Hurricane »

SlingShot and Hard Rock are attending, that's all I know at this stage

http://www.wittingslowamusements.com.au ... nival.html
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

I hope not, I was asking the question here after reading the Facebook page for Wittingslows Amusements, the recent post on there seems to indicate some new rides this year and old favorites, so I was keen to know what they are. Then again, I would not be surprised if by "new" it was just Hard Rock and Sling Shot (although both are not at all new to Rye of course, the general public would not notice this). If that Facebook page entry is true, I was imagining Zipper being back (I CAN dream) since the Facebook page even suggests some old favourites. Anyhow, it just had me thinking to go but now I won't be bothering that's if they are hardly going to reveal any more details. If Freakout is still at Luna Park I may pay it a visit and ride Enterprise as well while it's still there (it seems all the great rides I enjoy are either no longer found easily or are disappearing fast from the carnivals and shows).
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

YOYO is there

Kamikaze was supposed to go, but pulled out last minute, theres a simulator across from TOP GUN and the wheel from Rosebud might be going up.. not sure yet