Canberra Royal Show 2013

Force10

Canberra Royal Show 2013

Post by Force10 »

Canberra Royal is on next weekend. Anyone know what will heading there? Assume bells will have all their gear in attendance.
I'll be on grounds Saturday, so expect a few photos and a review!
The Limit

Re: Canberra Royal Show 2013

Post by The Limit »

plus bells new track
Force10

Post by Force10 »

Well I hit up the Canberra Royal show for the first time ever. I have to say I was impressed! It had all the charming features of a regional show, but it was a decent size! The sideshow layout was a bit muddled, rides were placed sideways, and small joints scattered throughout. I did enjoy the multiple food joints. Would have been 10+ at least! Made for a good selection of showtime treats!
Bells equipment featured heavily, all looking in traditionally good condition. No Limit had a new ticket/control box not sure how long they've had it, as last time I saw it was 2yrs ago at RES.

Ride List
Zipper (Shorts)
Music Trip (Bells& Youngs)
Cha cha (Bells)
Crazy Raft
Simulator
Gravitron
Shock wave
No Limit
Thunderbolt
Break dance
XXL
Dark ride
Bumper Cars (Bells & unknown - electric speedway??)
Speed
Ferris Wheel (Dean Davis)
Hurricane (Bells)

No Limit is my favourite ride, of all time, hands down - nothing else comes close! Bells Hurricane is a nice machine. March's is my favourite but this one comes close. It has been a while since I'd taken a music trip, not a very pleasant experience, the tight circles takes its toll on the shoulders. Great rider interaction an a long cycle on Bells'. Thunderbolt was a great experience I'm sure this is faster than chants rok & rol.

Rode on a few other favourites but Bell's equipment impressed me the most. It's ashame they don't do more shows across the east coast of QLD!
princess

Post by princess »

Thanks for your review my daughter went to, she enjoyed it too!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Cheers for the review, definately like Canberra with the fact Bell's have a heap of their gear there. Especially Thunderbolt and their Hurricane, how was Bell's new track going? Saw a few photos and it looks great
Force10

Post by Force10 »

It was going good. Actually all the rides were filling up quick, and there wasn't any massive lines. I think the new track looks exactly like shorts though.