Perth Royal Show video

benclare

Perth Royal Show video

Post by benclare »

Hi all!

Was just having a little browse of You Tube and discovered a really awesome vid showing many of the rides at this year's show. Obviously I can't comment on the picture quality but the sound is excellent and you can hear such rides as the Mega Drop, Ranger and Python Loop. To check it out, just go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSlAmCVLivg

Enjoy!
princess

Post by princess »

Thanks Ben, good to see a fairly good crowd there as well.
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Unfortunately the video Ben linked has been removed..so thought I'd share this short video I found of Show West's Orbitor and Ranger.Damn..look at that Orbitor fly!!! :) .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMGAR9NZCkg
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

OMG :shock: Looking at that video of the Orbitor... I wouldn't be 100% about me being able to handle that...
princess

Post by princess »

Thanks Ben, now I dont need to go on it, also it was up there for 35 seconds, before it dropped, I have never counted that before, wonder if they change that or it stays at that all the time.

Nice work Matt, do you still have the beard?
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Orbitor isnt as bad as it looks..I'm sure you would enjoy it Hurricane,particularly if you have no trouble with No Limit or Zipper.
Ha Ha,I guess you checked out my You Tube profile Princess?.Yeah still have the beard..and have waist length hair too!.
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

princess wrote:Thanks Ben, now I dont need to go on it, also it was up there for 35 seconds, before it dropped, I have never counted that before, wonder if they change that or it stays at that all the time.

Nice work Matt, do you still have the beard?
runs for 90 second at full speed , that doesnt include start up or stopping. It cant be changed due to health regulations dealing with the amount of G forces the ride produces. you pretty much get stuck in your seat. when its going out full throttle.
princess

Post by princess »

Thanks Clay, I was wondering about the time you are suspended, that is when you build up all the adrenaline, so if you know when to expect the fall, less adrenaline build up, less of a shock, imo.
Vee

Post by Vee »

Orbitor:
Clay wrote:runs for 90 second at full speed , that doesnt include start up or stopping. It cant be changed due to health regulations dealing with the amount of G forces the ride produces. you pretty much get stuck in your seat. when its going out full throttle.
Ranger:
princess wrote:Thanks Clay, I was wondering about the time you are suspended, that is when you build up all the adrenaline, so if you know when to expect the fall, less adrenaline build up, less of a shock, imo.
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

princess wrote:Thanks Clay, I was wondering about the time you are suspended, that is when you build up all the adrenaline, so if you know when to expect the fall, less adrenaline build up, less of a shock, imo.

depends who's operating, personally i like the slow over the top ride, but other operators like doing the big button hold which sends you over too fast.
mmk

Post by mmk »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrZSK4bT-I4&NR=1
is another good video of a few of the rides