IGA Perth Royal Show 2008

HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

At least Rainbow is still reasonable LOL
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

after seeing the rainbow in person and the price, yeah its value for money. Compared to Amusement Services over here charging 10$ for a go on there ali baba ( super nova)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

No way, I think Marshall's charging $7 makes me not wanna ride. Rainbow is reasonable
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Easter Show has always been pretty good for rides, but then again, I don't tend to look at the price, I just ride.
creeper

Post by creeper »

Clay wrote:
creeper wrote:
Clay wrote: :roll: :roll:

you ruined the topic good work. Pretty much the straight out facts hurt, and then comes the abuse. My post was not abusive in anyway. Whats good for some isn't good for others?

personally the way this forum is going, if your going to moderate peoples opinion (iv got no problem with getting rid of the abuse) then in reality its not going to be worth posting here.
for once we agree ! Tell me how do you feel about No Limits and Speed charging $15...would you say that these prices are fucking (quote, one of your posts) pathetic!...if you edit this Mattie for using the "f" word....consider that you have left it in for others and it could be construed as discrimination!

discrimination wow thats a big word.
No problems at all with speed and no limits, slingshot and any other ride that can only take 2 4 6 8 people at a time, these guys have a reason to charge those prices. As they cant get the same return as a bigger ride. which can take 20 - 30 - 50 people theres a huge difference. Also the big difference in ride lengths. What is fucking pathetic is people with rides that can take 50+ people at a time charging 9$ a head.
by the way you are talking...you must own a ride Clay? Look ..if discrimination is too big aword for you...just leave it alone!
creeper

Post by creeper »

princess wrote:Yes creeper, I do know what it is to put fuel in my car and go for a very long drive. :
...well I think that as members of this group we should be entitled to a 50% discount on all rides at all shows then we would'nt have to worry about prices anymore..after all we must be doing something towards their businesses even if it is just talk on the net..lol
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

creeper wrote:
Clay wrote:
creeper wrote:for once we agree ! Tell me how do you feel about No Limits and Speed charging $15...would you say that these prices are fucking (quote, one of your posts) pathetic!...if you edit this Mattie for using the "f" word....consider that you have left it in for others and it could be construed as discrimination!

discrimination wow thats a big word.
No problems at all with speed and no limits, slingshot and any other ride that can only take 2 4 6 8 people at a time, these guys have a reason to charge those prices. As they cant get the same return as a bigger ride. which can take 20 - 30 - 50 people theres a huge difference. Also the big difference in ride lengths. What is fucking pathetic is people with rides that can take 50+ people at a time charging 9$ a head.
by the way you are talking...you must own a ride Clay? Look ..if discrimination is too big aword for you...just leave it alone!
every time the price of a ride is raised its just like adding another nail to the coffin for the shows and an extra dollar in the pocket's of the owners, a lot of them cant see that though as they don't listen to the general public or any other constructive criticism. Its not a bottomless pit, people will eventually stop riding.
Nope, don't own anything. Good feeback and bad feedback can we found all over the world on various sites. One example is the paypal / ebay system.
Last edited by CoinKing on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
princess

Post by princess »

This quote thing is now becoming very funny, it looks like a game, where you have to count how many rectangles/squares there are :lol:.

No one on this site denies that having a rational argument is not a good thing, it is when they become personal, (lol I am still getting over the fat bitch comment :lol: :lol:) that most of us object, no one , likes seeing anyone put in this position, it is a great show of strength, to concede, or change tact :idea:
Vee

Post by Vee »

princess wrote:This quote thing is now becoming very funny, it looks like a game, where you have to count how many rectangles/squares there are :lol:.
It's giving me double vision :shock:
princess wrote:(lol I am still getting over the fat bitch comment :lol: :lol:)
I don't think that was directed at yourself, I was say TG13 was being a jerk to TG14 as they know each other IRL.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Most likely... and Princess for the people that havn't met you... I can assure that she is not fat. How about at easter show we just fang on the Fruit Salads or something else while everyone has Dagwood Dogs??? :lol:
princess

Post by princess »

Thanks guys, I am actually in therapy now :lol: :lol:.

Hurricane we support rides, so I was thinking that maybe for 1 day we actually support the food, fairy floss too, 1 day wont hurt us, though you may have to take me to hospital when my gall bladder explodes. :cry:
creeper

Post by creeper »

princess wrote:Thanks guys, I am actually in therapy now :lol: :lol:.

Hurricane we support rides, so I was thinking that maybe for 1 day we actually support the food, fairy floss too, 1 day wont hurt us, though you may have to take me to hospital when my gall bladder explodes. :cry:
Last edited by creeper on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princess

Post by princess »

OMG, pmsl, :lol: :lol: :lol:, I am very selective creeper.
princess

Post by princess »

What new water ride?
creeper

Post by creeper »

princess wrote:What new water ride?
Last edited by creeper on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Uh?? Is there something I'm missing here guys? Do you and Princess know each other outside of this forum or something...

... Or has AAF become a dating site without me knowing?! :shock:
princess

Post by princess »

??
Last edited by princess on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Lol! I havn't been keeping up with the Buzz of the forums latley and your warped sense of humor is why we get along so darn well! :lol:
princess

Post by princess »

??
Last edited by princess on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Geez, will there ever be an ending lol???
creeper

Post by creeper »

princess wrote:Maybe the dating service could be another sideline, of the calenders, mugs, t-shirts idea :lol: :lol: (not sure my husband would like it) :lol:
Last edited by creeper on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Lol, I thought this was a NON PROFIT site! :lol: Matt look at the potential for the site, and just think of the money!!
princess

Post by princess »

Lets hope Mattie has the name registered. :lol:, we would have to be on the board.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Anyways, lets get back on topic shall we... I wonder why it always drifts so far off topic when us 2 start princess? Maybe it's because we like to jabberjaw???

Anyway, so did anyone else attend the Perth Show?
princess

Post by princess »

I thought it was dead Hurricane, pologies for going so far off topic :cry: