Waroona Show on this weekend.

Skywalker
Gravitron
Sizzler
Storm
Simulator
Sideshows
Kiddie Rides

Usually I wouldn't post, but seeing as though the Skywalker is going, I thought it would be worth it.
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

I'm guessing this is a rather small show?.Waroona's show society must think they have hit the jackpot with such a new massive ride attending..while a royal like Melbourne cant entice it to show up in Vic.Hmmm..kinda sad and amusing at the same time.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Entice?.... i'm sure there is more to it than Melbourne organisers trying to lure them down here with Sky Walker
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Its whether the Hennesy's want to go or not. I'm suprised Skywalker is going, I thought it'd be coming back over to Vic now. Whose Gravitron is there? Hope the show goes well

Cheers
Top Gunner14
CoinKing

Re: Waroona Show 11th October 2008

Post by CoinKing »

mmk wrote:Waroona Show on this weekend.

Skywalker "who"
Gravitron "mitro amusements"
Sizzler "side show amusements"
Storm "carnival amusements"
Simulator "carnival amusements"
Sideshows
Kiddie Rides

Usually I wouldn't post, but seeing as though the Skywalker is going, I thought it would be worth it.
Vee

Post by Vee »

If I'd connected my brain to my body yesterday morning I would have taken my camera and snapped some pics of the Sky Walker racked while they were organising the ground. They made your Dad work yesterday, Mark.
mmk

Post by mmk »

/kij
Last edited by mmk on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mmk

Post by mmk »

Vee wrote:If I'd connected my brain to my body yesterday morning I would have taken my camera and snapped some pics of the Sky Walker racked while they were organising the ground. They made your Dad work yesterday, Mark.
yeah apparently nothing got moved into position until after midday. being ground steward is a pain especially when you plan everything out then the night before the show people ring up and cancel. but what can you do...

what time did you finish setting up?
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

What Top Gunner14 said is exactly right. The Hennesy's have been going to Perth for many years now, it's almost like traditon for them. As much as Royal Melbourne Show would be good for them to attend, It's also good to see them sticking to there tradition.