Perth Royal Show 2009

Top Gunner14

Re: Perth Royal Show 2009

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Mixer got up and running yesterday. I don't know how it's been with the crowds but it isn't to exciting from what I've heard
creeper

Post by creeper »

how was it??? you must have gone on the ride to make those comments!...otherwise wait for someone to tell you what its like....it looks good to me and has all the forces that will give me a good ride :D [quote="CoinKing"][quote="ozshowkid"]Its a Zamperla Mixer, I rode it the other day I thought it was a pretty good ride. It looks very nice, Im not going to give anything away but it looks good. I find it interesting that everyone bags a showmen when they go to all the effort to buy a ride, bring it to Australia and work it. Everyone complains when we import rides that are already over here and when somebody buys something differant all people can do is call it junk, I reakon you should all put your money up, buy a ride, bring it to OZ and see how good you go.

Cheers OZshowkid[/quote]

Looks like the sort of ride that will do all capitals once in australia and never be seen again. Its not just about running out and buying a ride, anyone can do that. You want a ride that will attract customers for years to come with a good appearance and cycle. The Zamperla mixer has none of these features.This purchase could of been thought out abit more then buying something "unique" that looks like junk.[/quote]
princess

Post by princess »

:) :D Right, creeper we will look forward to seeing it over here in the east then.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

So how did the show end up finishing off? I heard numbers were a bit down on last years but any news or anything to share?
mmk

Post by mmk »

heres some photos from the 2009 perth royal show... some are taken on my phone hence the poor quality

wave swinger
mini mouse
storm and simulator
nitro
super jump
ranger
ranger
nitro racked and dodgems
orbitor
wave swinger
rage racked
super nova
super bowl
haunted hotel
mixer
splash down
python loop
rage
nitro
kids rides
princess

Post by princess »

Suppose better late than never :D
Force10

Post by Force10 »

Hi Guys, sorry its been awhile! - so did we get to the bottom of who owns MIXER? - I'm trying to work out deciphering through all the posts, but am running out of patience. So far i have been confused by 3 people and 2 different co-owner combinations! Can someone clear this up for me?
itsfun

Post by itsfun »

the mixer is owned by lou osbourne and bronson little:..:.........
Force10

Post by Force10 »

ok - cool thats certainly cleared it all up for me.. will it be doing Ekka this year?
itsfun

Post by itsfun »

didnt eades amusemnts co own the crazy coaster too? or was it the sky view?? :lol: