2012 Perth Royal Show Sep 29-October 6

benclare

Re: 2012 Perth Royal Show Sep 29-October 6

Post by benclare »

Am loving the preshow reviews Thrillseeker and thanks heaps for posting.

I haven't seen Superbowl since 2002 but I remember it being a great ride experience.
Thrillseeker08

Post by Thrillseeker08 »

Thanks for the comments guys,

Royal show kicks off tommorow morning from 09:00am, weather wise fantastic sunny days ahead 28 tommorow and a WHOPPING hot 34 expected for public holiday monday so it should be fantastic.

Official Ride list seen on my eyes are

Mitro Amusments
Gravitron
Dodgems
Super Trooper
Superbowl
Zipper

March's
Skywalker
Wave Swing

Sideshow Amusements
Super Nova
Super Sizzler

Show West
Ranger
Orbitor
Nitro
Ghost Train x 2
Gee-Whiz
Wave Swinger
Dodgems Raceway
Pythoon Loop
Dodgems x2

ShowTime Amusements
Mega Drop
Rage
Gold Mine Coaster
DarkRide?

Goldenway
Speed
XXXL

Bell's
Thunderbolt

TPA
Super Jump

Will post up part three (photos) and reviews after the royal show completion 6th October :)

Cheers
Thrillseeker08
Bring on RES 2014....First major capital easter show since moving to NSW in June 2013
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Strange to not see March's Hurricane there...
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

You lucky buggers over in Perth! I wish Melbourne had most of these rides, especially the Rage, Zipper and the Orbitor. This lineup is way better than Melbourne. I noticed there are a few good videos of the Rage on YouTube, one on ride and I noticed it looks faster than I remember possibly? Also love how its been maintained it looks great, i remembered it all blue but my memory of it is back when it was the Music Machine. I loved it back then LOL it had great rider interaction and it was really fast!
Thrillseeker08

Post by Thrillseeker08 »

Stay tuned guys...

Reviews will be up before the end of the week, currently busy attending other things..

Cheers
Thrillseeker08
Bring on RES 2014....First major capital easter show since moving to NSW in June 2013
Thrillseeker08

Post by Thrillseeker08 »

Finally the review is now done,here we go..

Show Time Amusements
Mega Drop:
Participated in two for one offer on the last day, value for money $10.00 per ride was worth it the views and the massive drop. One the last day the operator had Ganamstyle cranked up.

Rage:
As quoted from last year crowds were extremely low,however this year’s outcome was severally really busy ride loads through out each day of the show. Not too mention this also participated in the two for one offer on the last day which was sure a show favourite hit.
$9.00 a ride was bargain for riders

Show West
Ranger,Orbitor,Nitro and Wave Swinger all were fairly busy for the 8 days,except for the Nitro massive line up in the queues.
All theses rides participated in the two for one offer which was fairly busy and worth every penny.

March’s
SkyWalker: Seem to massive show favourite for $12.00, every year its been since 2008, have to admit the sound system was severally pumping to the point you can feel every beat loud enough on the ground.

The ride cycles were fairly busy, on the last night (oct 6th) myself and the ride assistant during the fireworks was a really intense never to be forgotten ride cycle, i do wish KMG invested in extra padding for the shoulders and the bottom half for men!

Mitro Enterprises Ltd
SuperBowl: This also partcipitated in the two for one offer on the last day whilst also having steady ride cycles through out the 8 days of the show,not too mention worth $8.00

Zipper: (Previously JD’s) was alot of fun being thrown around in a monkey cage, fairly steady ride cycles and wasn’t that busy, value for money at $8.00
Super Trooper: Fairly empty ride cycles during the first two days,on the public holiday Monday they packed it up and replaced it with sideshow games.

Bell’s
Thunderbolt: Busy ride loads through out the 8 days, one of the nights (29th) during the fireworks was starting had an intense ride cycle to the point my missus was feeling a bit uncrook as i got the operator to give me my monies worth of $8.00

Goldenway’s
XXXL: After a two year absence this was sure a show stopper hit being awarded the best sideshow attraction ribbon displayed in the ticket box,not only that but busy ride loads and cycles.
Worth $15.00 or two for $45.00 for being thrown around upside down and side to side.

Speed: Ride cycles,loads and queues were really busy the amount of people lined up was unbelievable, i enjoyed it on the first day (29th) during the fireworks when they were less than people lined up to get my monies worth,not too mention a photograph momentum to go with it.
For $20.00 or two for $40.00 was worth the wind in my hair at high speeds !

Thanks for your patience, looking forward to seeing you all at RES 2013!!

Thrillseeker08
princess

Post by princess »

Different review, giving costs and value for money!!!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks for the detailed review, they definately up the prices on the west coast but great to see the people still spending