Perth Royal Show 2013

Force10

Perth Royal Show 2013

Post by Force10 »

Hey Guys, early I know. But excited to say I'm locked in for this years show. IMO Perth is one of the last authentic Royal Shows, in a state capital.
I really look up to perth. Hope it puts on a great show. Got flights with want as for $500 return from Brisbane. Bargain!

Let's get excited!
Super Loops

Re: Perth Royal Show 2013

Post by Super Loops »

yes, agree Perth seems to always be a great show and the line up always includes a bunch of classic rides I drool over such as the Orbiter (Extreme is nice over here but I'm a such a sucker for the genuine classics, can't beat 'em). I always check out as many vids on Youtube that appear each year and I wish I was there. I'd love to make the extra effort this year like you are Force10 (Force 10 is a great ride by the way), it's not looking possible at the moment sadly, but it's still some time away so it could happen....
Thrillseeker08

Post by Thrillseeker08 »

For thoses attending this years royal show in the west, I won't be going anymore as I've moved to the eastern seaboard LOL.

Predictions:
Same ride line up however the main rides XXXL,Extreme Speed,Thunderbolt
and SkyWalker will be definitely back!

One word of advice for thoses flying to Perth to attend it make sure you can book your tickets online that is normally discounted of last year's admissions fees,make sure you bring plenty of spending money.

Before I wrap up,if you want travel assistance in regards to ticketing system for Transperth to and from the show,feel free to inbox me as I'm more than happy to help!

Cheers
Thrillseeker08
Bring on RES 2014....First major capital easter show since moving to NSW in June 2013
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Space Roller....