Satori Kamikaze

Top Gunner14

Satori Kamikaze

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I've been informed that another kamikaze will be arriving on our shores soon. It's not made by fabbri but satori who made lauries techno jump. T.P.A shows have bought it. It is also used and still operating over in Texas in the U.S. Not sure the actual date of the arrival. I've got to say it looks great with lots of lights and great air-brush paint work. There is a picture on the Aus fun website and i've got a picture from the manufacturers site:

Ausfun link: http://ausfun.com.au/thrill.aspx
Manufacturers photo: Image

Cheers
Top Gunner14
Last edited by Top Gunner14 on Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
benclare

Post by benclare »

Interesting! TPA are building up quite an impressive collection of rides; a carnival featuring only TPA gear would be pretty decent I reckon.
princess

Post by princess »

They certainly are Ben, they could definitely go it all my themselves it they wanted.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yep. Imagine their xmas carnival with all their rides. Cliffhanger, crazy coaster, raupenbahn, paratrooper, twister, cha cha, twin flip(even though its for sale), kamikaze and super jump. And thats only their thrill rides!
That's why they sold the top gun cause they bought the kamikaze

Hopefully their carnival will be good.

Cheers
Top Gunner14
v8dodgem

Re: Satori Kamikaze

Post by v8dodgem »

they do 2 xmas carnivals 1 at portland 1 at appolo bay tas runs portland jamie runs apolo bay always had a good portland carnival they have other rides too ufo gravatron paratrooper octapuss and a spider turbo roc o plane [hiroller] super jump twin flip raupen bahn bout 10 bubbles 20 kids rides 3 dodgem tracks and more lot of rides just waiting to rebuilt at farm if u put jamies rides in ther too thers a whole lot of good gear jamie has 3 ghost trains aswell as other rides to
v8dodgem

Post by v8dodgem »

me and darcy put up ther kamikazi for first time at tpa yard stod up tower had cars on ready to swing wen guy we had generator from said he dialed in wrong power and the computer blew wat a nitemare pulled it down took it to brisbane for 2008 show could not fix in time so was pulled down and taken back to melb up twice and not one swing darc was not happy he was main man and still no swing so it was back on raupen bahn with me i was a bit disapointed too we were going to swap between rides opperating to break up the montony of being stuck on one ride i used to work kenny jacksons kami wen he had it went up north on it one year
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Well it's all good now that Kamikaze is running. It will probably be at the showgrounds soon for TPA's work christmas parties.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh V8 Tas sold the Twister (Gravitron) this year to Robert Young, that was the second ride Pickert's have ever sold with the first being the Top Gun. Yeh I heard about the computers blowing on the Kamikaze, bit of bad luck there. Good it ran well at Ekka this year.

Geez they have a heap of rides in the family. What other Ghost Train's does Jaime own? And does the family have a Trabant? On google earth it looks like there's a Trabant setup there
itsfun

Post by itsfun »

yes they have a trabant,its being converted to a wipeout. (back to back seats)
v8dodgem

Post by v8dodgem »

jamie has franky fosters old train and a new one from uk wich he is rebuilding and ofcorse roller ghoster. and yes the ufo trabant is slowly being rebuilt in to wipe out cars are almost done has new chq plate floors and all new backdrop not much to go on it but was moved down back for a while wen they started putting up new sheds dont no if they have started work on it again have not been to yard for a while but will find out
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Should be interesting to see the Trabant once it's done. So they ordered the back to back seats in from Chance in the US or were they made here?

Wow three different Ghost Trains. What does Frank Foster's train look like. I'm guessing it travelled here a while ago?
v8dodgem

Post by v8dodgem »

its been done ap since franky had it but it is old the first to trval aus