Brisbane Show

luvrides

Brisbane Show

Post by luvrides »

Saw on the news last night that Brisbane show has no crowds and terrible atmosphere.
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

wow that was news to me i now that the crowd was down by something like 30% i worked part of the show in side show on a childrens / family ride and the crowd was down and i think that some people took the advice of the health service that if u have the flu dont go. but i also think that we all things considered that we still had quite good crowds and also some very LONG periods were all we could do was tell them wat to do and hoped that they listened. mostly they did we had a few kids that just didnt care, but u get that no mateer were u go.
princess

Post by princess »

I was not there on Family day Kate, I can only report that yesterday the crowd was poor and no one was riding, it may have picked up after school and during the night, this is not a reflection of the showmen, their gear looked top notch, hard to have atmosphere without people , people make atmosphere.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

It'll b interestin' to see the numbers after the show is over 2 see how many people attended over the show period. Sad to hear about this

Cheers
Top Gunner14