Big Wheel

avp

Big Wheel

Post by avp »

hey! i have always been fascinated by wheels and have since been following the development of the Southern Star Wheel currently under construction at the Docklands Melbourne. Apparently it will be one of the biggest in the world. i recently toured overseas China / Japan and saw (didnt get to ride) the Nanchang wheel! this is so big! i remember when i was young i thought the wheel we had at the show in Melbourne was so big!! boy was i wrong lol Anyway the question i has was does anyone know the height of the old Skymaster Wheel at the Melb show??? also the new wheel at this years show, is it the old Birmingham wheel??
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

its smaller than londons eye....
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

You will find that the old Birningham Eye currently resides at Sea World as the "Sea World Eye" If I'm correct.
benclare

Post by benclare »

I've said before Sydney needs a wheel similar to the one currently being built in Melbourne. It'd be an instant hit and should operate at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay I reckon.
princess

Post by princess »

We have Luna Park, Ben, maybe it is not as big as the others, but still a great wheel.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I think a big wheel would look great at circular quy or darling harbour. As u said princess, luna park's good enough