no more slingshot or insanity??

dell2006

no more slingshot or insanity??

Post by dell2006 »

Has this site changed its tabs around on how to view active posts? Its crap. Don't like the changes.
Anyways.
I have heard that we may not be seeing Slingshot or Insanity Traveling for at least the next 3 years, After this years Adelaide show, As there got a 3 year contract for a site at Townsville in QLD. Has anyone else heard the same?
Vee

Re: no more slingshot or insanity??

Post by Vee »

benclare

Post by benclare »

No I hadn't heard about that but it's sure interesting! Slingshot and Insanity would be a good booster to tourism in the Townsville area for sure. Personally I would've liked to see some contracts like that for Luna Park Sydney, perhaps Rainbow, Slingshot, Pirate's Revenge or even Splash Canyon and definitely a Wave Swinger or Super Trooper to go over the water.
Funderstruck

Post by Funderstruck »

benclare wrote:No I hadn't heard about that but it's sure interesting! Slingshot and Insanity would be a good booster to tourism in the Townsville area for sure. Personally I would've liked to see some contracts like that for Luna Park Sydney, perhaps Rainbow, Slingshot, Pirate's Revenge or even Splash Canyon and definitely a Wave Swinger or Super Trooper to go over the water.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2994