Space Roller Stuck at Miami Dade

HUSSRAINBOW

Space Roller Stuck at Miami Dade

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

I love how Americans blow sh** outta proportion.... this has happened in Europe too... God, i'm sure if this happened here, press would go insane too.... fools!

http://cbs4.com/local/fair.stranded.ride.2.1599982.html
Force10

Re: Space Roller Stuck at Miami Dade

Post by Force10 »

That was the worse news report I think I've ever seen or read! Stupid Americans!
ocs

Post by ocs »

Coaster Royal Easter Show. Due to an electrical fault a procedure was in place to evacuate patrons. Patrons were in communication by phone the whole time with management and explained the evacuation procedure.The procedure involves a second lift cable which transports the car to the top of the ride and the ride runs through its normal cycle, approved by TUV germany.Their was no problem with patrons after explaining the procedure and procedure was put in place.Emergency services took control of the situation and the italian manufacturers engineer was prevented from performing the operation.The emergency services used their procedures to evacuate the ride.
princess

Post by princess »

Media here would still go berserk, no matter if all the correct procedures were working or not :x
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

OCS, Glad to hear the proceedure on the Evacuation process of the ride. Without people like you, we wouldn't always know the full story. It's amazing how much the media can blow things out of proportion, And I know how much it can tarnish a reputation of a ride and sometimes even a whole company.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

It's actually hilarious, the Herald Sun had a small article on the coaster, with a photo, and it said the car was stuck upside down.... um no idiots, if you look at the photo they were stuck at the bottom of the lift... exactly!
i_dunno

Post by i_dunno »

Hahaha.. I just went to the Miami-Dade Fair Last week, on its last day! Sucked it Rained half the day!
just me!