Any ride you want

Ekkafan03

Any ride you want

Post by Ekkafan03 »

If you had to pick 2 rides to bring downunder what would it be?

Personally I am swinging towards another KMG speed.....

ok I was kidding there :P But honestly another KMG Inversion would be cool, for example we could have one at Melbourne show and one at Perth ! One could do all the main shows and the other one could do a few country shows?

Also a HUSS Break Dance, we really need to get one out here. Would do so well here!

Post your ideas below :)
Hurricane

Re: Any ride you want

Post by Hurricane »

I'd rather just keep the one KMG inversion, no point doubling up on rides really. If we were to get another "double up" I'd love to see another Mondial Furiozo or Capriolo to do the QLD shows since Bells have stopped doing EKKA and most of the QLD shows.

If we were to go for a unique ride, I would personally love to see a KMG Experience on our shores. As much as I'd love to see a HUSS Breakdance traveling, I feel with the 2 units that travel around (Cyber Party and Laurie's breakdance) there wouldn't really be a point.

As far as another ride i'd love to see, I wouldn't mind seeing Twin Flip make a return to the show circuit. I did want to see a KMG freakout come to our shores, but that wish has already been granted :P
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

An oldie but a goodie, quite a big ride too. A Schwarzkopf Bayern Kurve, yeh I know we had one at Wonderland Sydney but a travelling version fully themed with all the Winter Olympics type themeing, the snow, the horn etc. And the speed they go is insane: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGAf4TxjJ5Q

Something more modern and spectacular probably a KMG XXL, think they would give a good thrill. And just look awesome... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KZdyU7PCZc
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

Agree with the XXL, it would be an amazing ride I think. I'd love to try ove out. As much as I like Speed, we have more than enough, they are good KMG rides but not that good IMO. A KMG Experience would be nice to see, I've always been interested in how that would be to ride, it looks fun. Never ridden a Bayern Kurve? it's an interesting ride but seems to lack the wow factor that shows are needing IMO. Also agree about no more Break Dance rides, even if it's a HUSS, I think we could do better with something else HUSS like a Rainbow. I do miss Twin Flip as it was one of my favourite rides along with Turbo, Super Loops, Force 10, Rainbow and the Orbiter. Actually I would be glad to see any of those rides mentioned at the shows, especially an old Orbiter, I can't get to Perth so I have to ride Extreme, but I get sore shoulders from those hard restraints, I prefer the old lap bar Orbiter it was so much more fun. Looking forward to trying Freak Out as soon as I can ride it, should be good riding only with a lap bar to add that extra thrill.

To sum up, I would select XXL and KMG Experience if I had to choose just 2 rides.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Huss Rainbow
Mondial Turbine
Monkeypie

Post by Monkeypie »

I also think a Bayern Kurve would be awesome! Wizards Fury was one of my favourite rides at Wonderland.
Ekkafan03

Post by Ekkafan03 »

Keep these ideas coming in guys! they all sound cool!

Honestly with the choices so far, I wouldn't mind if our shows are like this :P

KMG Inversion
Huss Break Dance
KMG Experience
Twin Flip
Schwarzkopf Bayern Kurve
KMG XXL
Huss Rainbow
Mondial Turbine

Trust me, much respect for rides like Space Roller, Skywalker,Extreme Speed and so on, but even if our shows just had these rides it would be amazing!
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

I would love to see a Pirate themed walkthrough. What I mean by a walkthrough I mean a Hollywood Horrors type ride. Also I'd love to ride a Technical Park Street Fighter Revolution.
I am a ride operators dream or nightmare...you decide.
Coffe002

Post by Coffe002 »

A zanperla air race or a mondail heart breaker would be good in Aus
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

We already have a Zamperla Air Race at Dreamworld. A travelling one would be good as they are a very fun ride!
Ekkafan03

Post by Ekkafan03 »

An Air Race would be great to see travelling, fantastic ride IMO. Would do well in places like Sydney and Perth.

An Heart Breaker ride would also be fantastic, I have personally wanted to ride on for a while now, I actually hope to see one come down sometime in the future :)
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Heartbreakers look pointless, a sure flop for Mondial
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Yeah... I was thinking that, they just look like a glorified Music Trip... They really look boring as all hell.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

as boring as AIRMAXX 360, what a dud of a machine! FAIL
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

It would explain why Mondial only sold I think two? (Heartbreaker and Phoenix). Airmaxx360 was a pretty lacklustre ride if you ask me too, it looks good but the ride experience is pretty average. I sorta feel the same way about Techno Jump... if I want a bouncy ride, give me a Hurricane :D
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

An Ali Baba so then I can smash the s**t out of it :twisted:
speederbrad95

Post by speederbrad95 »

Mixerholic wrote:An Ali Baba so then I can smash the s**t out of it :twisted:
you already have three to choose from :P
Sit Back Hold Tight Here We Go!
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

speederbrad95 wrote:
Mixerholic wrote:An Ali Baba so then I can smash the s**t out of it :twisted:
you already have three to choose from :P

I sense shennanigans :D Let's steal ALL 3 and do a demolition derby at the Melbourne Showgrounds, or Flemmington Racecourse :P Nobody will miss the rides :lol:
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Ohh dear... that's f****d. Half the thrill is whether you're gonna come off alive or not :lol:
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

Ride of the Year :lol: "No that's not blood on the seat. No this is not where that guy jumped off and splattered his guts everywhere. " Rides once and it collapses :P
Monkeypie

Post by Monkeypie »

I thought I saw 2 Ali Baba's at Wagga showgrounds today when we drove past :lol:
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Yikes!!...that gondola doesn't look stable at all,how long till it gives way and ends up looking like that Rainbow and Ali Baba after their accidents?.
ImageImage
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

I just found a few things looking at newer rides online and came across this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHPNS0FG_g

I think looks like fun, even maybe a little thrilling even. It's a classic with a twist. I'd love to try one someday and I think it would look good at the capitalis. Shame about the name though, we already have a Freestyle.
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Ah yes...the new Chance ride,read about it a few weeks ago,not all that impressive...an original Trabant at full flight would be more of a thrill.

This looks interesting,manufactured by Perrin Stevens in the UK.

https://m.facebook.com/303835763668/tim ... 1002992842
ImageImage