Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban

Where you can get away from the "Amusement" topic and have a little fun

Did you like Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban movie?

Yay
57%
Nay
43%

Total votes: 7

Nebuchanezzar

Post by Nebuchanezzar »

oh we do though.

and It should be out either

Within the next 6 months

OR

End of next year.

so says the rumour mill.
Oh, what a dictatorship we have going here hey? You should probably know I didn't take the pics off because I wasn't on the internet all week so I couldn't, you conclusion-jumpist!
LUVTHATURBO

Post by LUVTHATURBO »

Hey. well i am a harry potter fan (im with you on that neb!) but i wasnt that impressed with the latest installment. the plot was really ordinary and it just didnt match my expectations cos i loved the philosphers stone and the chamber of secrets. in the 3rd one malfoy was hardly in it, the new dumbledore was pathetic (with you there too neb) and the atmosphere around the school was lacking. ie nothing about the house cup and the other students or classes. that always sets the scene i reckon. nyways i cast my nay vote but it was still ok i spose. depends what u like...yeah 8)
Nebuchanezzar

Post by Nebuchanezzar »

Yeah, although I thought the location of the new school was tops!
Oh, what a dictatorship we have going here hey? You should probably know I didn't take the pics off because I wasn't on the internet all week so I couldn't, you conclusion-jumpist!
Jmill326

Post by Jmill326 »

I just find it sad how the original Dumbledoor or however you spell it is dead :(