Big Day Out 08

Discussions about Parks and Fairs in New Zealand
kiwi

Big Day Out 08

Post by kiwi »

Just a few pics from BDO 08, very hot busy day

Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanx 4 sharin those Kiwi. Were those the only rides there-hurricane, round up, roc n roll, gravitron and supaloop? Looked like a great day there too. Do u think mahons will be getting any new rides soon?
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

I saw the superloop running on Australian tv, when an interview was being done in a studio with the ride running in the background.

Looks like a great day of full ride cycles.
benclare

Post by benclare »

Oh how I wish our Super Loop was still travelling. I wonder whether it'll be in Canberra for the Show like it usually is?

Pavier's usually do the Sydney BDO and perhaps Speed may be there this year as it didn't go to Luna Park. I heard it was wowing the crouds in Gosford over Christmas or just before.
kiwi

Mahons

Post by kiwi »

Yeah those were the only rides, they are run free so the organisers choose what they want.

I believe Mahons are looking at some family stuff, otherwsise a few projects on there current gear
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

benclare wrote:Oh how I wish our Super Loop was still travelling. I wonder whether it'll be in Canberra for the Show like it usually is?
I would love to see that loop tower over the carnival midways once again. I used to love riding it!

ahhh. and I just noticed 3 of my favorites rides all there in your pics kiwi....(Round up, Hurricane and Super Loops) all genuine classics, you just can't beat that!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Also roc n roll which is great fun. I dont think supa loop will b at canberra. R u talkin bout John Shorts loop? Thats up in dubbo in a storage yard taking any reasonable offer to be sold. I was at canberra last year and it wasnt there.

Thanx 4 that info Kiwi, look forward to what thet get or do to their other rides

Cheers
Top Gunner14
kiwi

Super Loop Pull down

Post by kiwi »

Just a few pics taken on a mobile phone while the loop was being pulled down

Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Always great watchin the loop being put up and being taken down. Thanx 4 sharin those kiwi

Cheers
Top Gunner14