How good are Dagwood Dogs!!!??

Public Forum
Force10

Post by Force10 »

This van was a regular, from about 97/98 til 2003 was the last show it appeared (this was in qld don't know how far they went up). It was a double bay van, with circular signage on the top of it. I knew it was a witt's van cus the bins in the front of it had the distinctive clown logo on them. yep and im sure it was witt's fun factory, cus it had the witt's clown flag logos on the top of it... i can remember it being on there website a while back. Im a hundred percent on the food van, but maybe not so much on the funfactory, maybe someone else could confirm or prove this wrong??
princess

Post by princess »

interesting about cleaning out the cottonseed oil, (I dont ever want to be on that side of a vat again, so it wont be me) :shock:
ridefan

Post by ridefan »

not alot of food vans at the show use cotten seed cos of nut alagies as for the guy with the dagges on the ground its a one off thing there are lots of fish and chip shops and restarunts that do stuff like that and show vans get a health inspecsion every week where the fish&chip shop down the town get a notice weeks befor someone comes to check them over so over all show van are very safe
princess

Post by princess »

Yes ridefan, it would a silly person who did anything stupid where food is concerned these days, there was $60.000 fine given to a sushi place, today, actually near where I do eat sushi, thank goodness, it was not the same place.

I might revisit the dagwood dog next Sydney show, mmm though it is very difficult for me to eat fat food, :cry.

Just while we are talking about food, a few years ago at Sydney RES they had an italian restaurant that was very good to eat at, it was also packed to the rafters every time I went, what happened to it, would love it to come back.