New From KMG

Top Gunner14

New From KMG

Post by Top Gunner14 »

KMG has just recently released a new ride called Inversion. So far there is onw in the world right now called Dominator operating over in Germany. The rides design was based on their other ride the Freak Out. The ride reaches a height of 24mtrs and has a capacity of 12 people. The ride racks on one semi-trailer and can be set-up in 4 hours with 2 people.

Here's a drawing of the ride:

Here are a few photos from it's deput in Tilburg:

Here's a video of the ride:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRPryXrkwEs

Photos and info from KMG website

Cheers
Top Gunner14
PNC

Post by PNC »

seen this a while ago, the cars also flip over like the twin flip
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, it came out about July I think. Yeh, looks like a fun ride, I'd give it a try
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

24 meters.... so only what 2 less than Rainbow.... doesn't look it
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Yeah, it looks interesting. In the video I watched (only the first 2 - 3 minutes due to a slow connection) I didn't see the seats flipping around upside down like on Space Roller / SkyWalker. But only spinning around like Hard Rock. Does the seats also flip like those rides or not?

It's also good to see that KMG used the seats that they use on there Speed / Experience Rides. As I litterally can not ride there older rides (Durkins Claw) because the harnesses hurt my shoulders.

I really need to go to Europe and go on all these insane rides!
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

yeah the cars do flip.... not for much of the ride though... don't know why... it looks fairly intense
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

The cars flip towards the end of the cycle. And ithe ride does look alot bigger than 24 mtrs. Man I can't wait until I'm older and get over to Europe
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

This one and a few other recent release ones are in the depths of you tube... I started of searching scotland fun fairs and just got deaper and deaper through other peoples channels etc. Some really awesome vids on there from other countries. Those guys play for keeps. hehe...
"Slingshot , Engage"
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

12 people
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Looks good...although it would better if the seats flipped for the entire ride cycle.Hold it in the inverted position,and have the seats flipping,and then again on the way down.It would be similar to No Limit,and more intense.
PNC

Post by PNC »

i agree, the seats should flip for longer, im sure the operator could control this if they wanted, and im sure it has different cycles programed in
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

any chance of it ever coming out to AU?
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

looks like a good ride im thinking i should save to go o.s. and go on these rides that arent yet in oz
cheers katie
scotlands funfairs

Post by scotlands funfairs »

this ride is good i was on it at tilburg and its very dissoriontating, your not to sure where you are at times bit like the space roller, i believe another 4 have been put on order with 1 coming to the u.k
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

It does look like an intense ride. Do you have any photos on your website Trevor? Yes, there are 4 on order and it depends on any showmen in Aus if they order one. I don't see one coming over anytime soon
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

We got more chance of the Rainbow being painted Pink...than getting that KMG ride..
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

so negative.

i REALLY hope it does. id love to ride it.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Ok then, you buy the ride and bring it over here.... it's got nothing to do with negativity... its about being REALISTIC.... especially with new rides, Europe is always the first ones to try it out... what programs work and what people hate etc.... I can't see this here anytime soon.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

alright, ill pay for for it! everyone round my house for a few rides on DOMINATOR!! (except for huss) :D
PNC

Post by PNC »

i expect the price of this machine will be around 2 million, but ill give you $8 for a go.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

well make sure you get permits and all that stuff before you bring the ride home....

moron
tooheyzz

Post by tooheyzz »

Well when compared to Europe and the USA the earning potential in Australia would be very small and like anything new there's a premium to be paid there after the development and tool up cost have been met manufacturers can then afford to reduce the prices and of course market forces play a part if a ride isn't that popular the premium soon disappears along with used machine going up for sale as the big players try to off load them
Guess one edge Australia has over a lot of places is there no complete shutdown over winter
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Look at the rides Australia has just recently seen come over. SPace Roller, Skywalker, Speed, No Limit etc, they've been around for quite a few years now and over in Europe, these are just the regular rides like you'd see over here like the cha cha, Miami etc. I can't see this ride coming anytime soon.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

I was just looking at a few photos from a american carnival and it had a KMG Experience. It looked really cool. Also was watching a few videos on youtube and thought it'd have to be a amazing ride. So i was just wondering if there is one of its type in or coming to Australia?

If anyone has any information about the ride please share.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Don't think so, but they do look like a good ride, and portable, racks on 1 trailer and looks like it'd be a good ride to bring over